Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Will2k5

Switch # 4 in Germany

hey all of you, just wanted to tell you that Wills single that has been released a week ago in germany is number 4 in the single charts!! The official charts are going to be announced tomorrow, but I read this at a german hp. He went from 0 to 4!!

mh .. thx .. where did you read this ? kinda cant believe it .. wills music was never really successful over here .. and he didnt do any promo or something ..

THAT'S GREAT. No promo for Switch but it's on #4 in Germany. FINALLY! But you can't say that Will's singles have never been popular here in Germany. Men in Black, Miami, Wild Wild West and Black Suits Comin' (Nod Ya Head) were all hits in Germany. Summertime and Boom! Shake The Room went into the Top 20, too.

THAT'S GREAT. No promo for Switch but it's on #4 in Germany. FINALLY! But you can't say that Will's singles have never been popular here in Germany. Men in Black, Miami, Wild Wild West and Black Suits Comin' (Nod Ya Head) were all hits in Germany. Summertime and Boom! Shake The Room went into the Top 20, too.

yeah, but i can't remember if they went from 0 to 4 in the charts?! I think they started low and then went into the top of the charts.

Switch at #4 in Germany that's just fantastic although it has been released on month after US and without promotion!! Probably it will be number 1 in a few weeks!

Great news, lets hope 'Switch' can remove 'Candy Shop' from the number 1 spot.

:ali:

Yes! But wwwhhhooooo I really can't believe, Switch here in germany on number 4! WOW that's great!!! I neva would expect that, no not here in germany! Hahahaha I'm gettin' crazy... :kekeke: