JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

looks like Willl is gettin back into films

Candyshop is a hit in EVERY country in the world. The probably bump that piece of crap in Nigeria.

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Sad thing is that they probably do.

But you're right. I know people want him to come back to music full time to save hip hop, but it's very doubtful that Will is going to start touring harder than what he's doing now. He is one of the top 5 movie stars on the planet right now. I don't think he's going to forsake that at this point. You have to realize that this is gigantic accomplishment for someone who started acting without any formal theatrical training, and it's something someone as ambitious as Will would only want to continue to work at. However, I'm sure that Will won't be abandoning music anytime soon.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when Will did the nokia urban music festival nearly every1 that was interviwed on the way to the concert said they were most looking forward to seeing Will. He can do amazing things live and im sure a lot of ppl wanna see that.

Plus i know we hate to admit it, but Wills getting older. I know it shouldnt matter how old a rapper is, but it kinda does. Hip hop hasnt been around that long and so we have yet to see how well older vet rappers can do in the future. Will can carry on acting into his 60's and have the chance to get that oscar which im sure he will eventually. If he doesnt tour now i dont know if he ever will and i really dont want to miss that opportunity.

Lets just hope aj's right and the film gets pushed back a little.

• Members

I can't say if this is actually a good move or not on Will's music part, but it will guarantee him an Oscar nomination. Chances are, he might even win it.

Off topic though

My description of a brilliant actor/actress:

He or she, who became a top 10 actor/actress very fast without

ANY ACTING EDUCATION WHATSOEVER, and becoming 1 with acting instantly.

That's will smith

-------------------

He also is 1 of the best rappers in my eyes

Basically, the guy is multi-talented (he's born to be the entertainment king)

Will is getting around and doing shows, so he is still into music. Once Tell Me Why is released, the album is really going to take off, because it isn't something people would expect from Will. He is a great entertainer, so there isn't any reason he can't act and rap at once.

• Admin

And nooo...swtich isn't a huuuuge hit all over the world.

#5 Japan

#4 Uk

#12 US

#2 Australia

#2 Belgium

#4 Ireland

#13 Switzerland

#8 Italy

#2 Holland

#7 New Zealand

#3 Netherlands

#14 Denmark

#8 China

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont talk about something you know nothing about :werd:

#5 Japan

#4 Uk

#12 US

#2 Australia

#2 Belgium

#4 Ireland

#13 Switzerland

#8 Italy

#2 Holland

#7 New Zealand

#3 Netherlands

#14 Denmark

#8 China

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one Tim! :thumb:

#5 Japan

#4 Uk

#12 US

#2 Australia

#2 Belgium

#4 Ireland

#13 Switzerland

#8 Italy

#2 Holland

#7 New Zealand

#3 Netherlands

#14 Denmark

#8 China

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one Tim! :thumb:

Yeah... everybody in all the countries that aint listed; send it to your radio stations!

#5 Japan

#4 Uk

#12 US

#2 Australia

#2 Belgium

#4 Ireland

#13 Switzerland

#8 Italy

#2 Holland

#7 New Zealand

#3 Netherlands

#14 Denmark

#8 China

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what i'm talking about, i'm in the music business, probably more then 90% of y'all. switch hasn't made an impact. like the people in theu.k say: It's hih on the chart, but ain't being played on radio. Compare that to mario, 50 cent, eminem and so on. They are high on the charts AND make impact.

+ a huge hit is being in the top three. It is a hit, but not a huge one. How high was it in the U.S`? how many radiospins did it get compared to fifty, game or eminem? NO it is not a huge hit, take of the damn blindfoald on ya selves.

I believe that the movies will is lined up for isnt exactly an oscar nomination worthy, i agree with Julie when he'll get an oscar in his 60's and make an impact like many other actors like morgan freeman, samuel L Jackson etc....i believe the best thing for will is to tour and get promtion for his album, or maybe make another album with the songs what didnt make the cut for "Lost and Found"

#5 Japan

#4 Uk

#12 US

#2 Australia

#2 Belgium

#4 Ireland

#13 Switzerland

#8 Italy

#2 Holland

#7 New Zealand

#3 Netherlands

#14 Denmark

#8 China

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what i'm talking about, i'm in the music business, probably more then 90% of y'all. switch hasn't made an impact. like the people in theu.k say: It's hih on the chart, but ain't being played on radio. Compare that to mario, 50 cent, eminem and so on. They are high on the charts AND make impact.

+ a huge hit is being in the top three. It is a hit, but not a huge one. How high was it in the U.S`? how many radiospins did it get compared to fifty, game or eminem? NO it is not a huge hit, take of the damn blindfoald on ya selves.

Man MR Music Biz, you Saying That Hey Yaa! wasn't a huge hit in the UK?

wow it peaked at number 3 just but stuck around for best part of half a year in the top 40 of one of the most respected charts in the world.

Switch has probably sold more that Mario and Candy Shop cos its still there so how is it not more of a hit. Radio stations don't say what a hit is where im from son, Sales do.

US charts mean nothing, DJ's make them charts not the people.

#5 Japan

#4 Uk

#12 US

#2 Australia

#2 Belgium

#4 Ireland

#13 Switzerland

#8 Italy

#2 Holland

#7 New Zealand

#3 Netherlands

#14 Denmark

#8 China

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man MR Music Biz, you Saying That Hey Yaa! wasn't a huge hit in the UK?

wow it peaked at number 3 just but stuck around for best part of half a year in the top 40 of one of the most respected charts in the world.

Switch has probably sold more that Mario and Candy Shop cos its still there so how is it not more of a hit. Radio stations don't say what a hit is where im from son, Sales do.

US charts mean nothing, DJ's make them charts not the people.

And if you compare the time's Hey Ya was played on television with Switch, then you'll see what i Mean.

What's so hard to understand? SWITCH DOESN'T MAKE AN IMPACT.

And I really think hey ya sold much more then switch. Probably candyshop to. but that doesn't even matter when it comes to singles. Hell, the single could be out of the top 100 as long as it's making an impact on people.