JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

looks like Willl is gettin back into films

Damn this topic is getting out of hand now, Will said that he's gonna do performances and more singles'll be released between now and August, what more do you want from him? :speechless: I don't see anybody in showbuisiness working as hard as him, there's no need for us to question his work ethic. :poke:

Darn skippy! Let the man do his thing.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn this topic is getting out of hand now, Will said that he's gonna do performances and more singles'll be released between now and August, what more do you want from him? :speechless: I don't see anybody in showbuisiness working as hard as him, there's no need for us to question his work ethic. :poke:

I don't see anybody questioning his work ethic. If anything, he probably works too much.

God Blessa!

I wish there was this kind of intelligent debates like this over at willsmith.com, I make a post asking when's "Tell Me Why" comin' out and hardly anybody responds while there's a million posts about how hot Will is there. :kekeke: I give up over there! :blabla: Whatever the future holds we'll have to see, I ain't really that big on movies, my cd collection is triple of what my dvd collection is, and I'm sure there are some people out there that're the opposite, everyone has different tastes, I guess it's only fair for Will to cater both fan bases since he's such a great entertainer.

Simple news causing so much chaos? Not nice peeps.

I think the wait for Tell Me Why is causing people to go crazy. It's all discussion so it's all good.

yeah its good, we can do it without causing an argument. Its this or say Will is so hot all day, personally i prefer discussions like this.

• Members

Simple news causing so much chaos? Not nice peeps.

I think the wait for Tell Me Why is causing people to go crazy. It's all discussion so it's all good.

yeah its good, we can do it without causing an argument. Its this or say Will is so hot all day, personally i prefer discussions like this.

And I thought we could go on as to how hot Will is. Damn. :nono: