JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MUST RELEASE "WHY" NOW!

Will must release Tell me Why RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

Switch is doing well on the charts but, Right now is when you hit em with the best track ever made!!!!!!

Its an easy #1 song!!!!!!!!

If he does not release it this month in the next 2 weeks the cd will never go gold or platinum!!!!!!!

COME ON WILL, we dont want another BORN TO REIGN!!!!!!!!!!

:poke:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah switch is still at its peak, its too soon for the next single. Plus lost and found is still very up and down on the chart, it hasnt fallen off yet.

When tell me why is released ppl will easily remmember switch coz its such a hit. Dont worry im sure lost and found will go platinum at least.

I don't think the album will fail if "Tell Me Why" isn't released immediately, but the sooner, the better!

I'm with AJ, something needs to be released soon

werd up! Will said its probably going to be the next single so lets get it rollin' already.

:werd: somethin needs 2 be released right now, at least in the US. in the US, Switch and L&F dropped on every chart they were on this week. i know Switch is still climbin in other countries, but i think tell me why needs 2 hit the US soon!

I'm with AJ, something needs to be released soon

werd up! Will said its probably going to be the next single so lets get it rollin' already.

:werd: somethin needs 2 be released right now, at least in the US. in the US, Switch and L&F dropped on every chart they were on this week. i know Switch is still climbin in other countries, but i think tell me why needs 2 hit the US soon!

Totally true!! I never hear Switch on the radio anymore!! :nono: