JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith smooches his wife

• Members
Will Smith has also fared pretty well in the kissing stakes of late - smooching with his wife Jada Pinkett Smith and Nona Gaye in Ali, and with Rosario Dawson in Men In Black II.

The movie star admits kissing his wife was really special - because they pretended they were different people.

He says, "I was Ali for that kiss and Jada was Ali's first wife Sonji so we got a bit of role play going. It was very sexy."

Jada adds, "It was really romantic playing these two people on the set and then being at home together as man and wife. With the kids not there on set, if felt like we were doing something sexy. The sparks flew. Will's a great kisser."

Rosario Dawson couldn't agree more - although she understands what Jada means about kissing in front of the children. She has to pucker up while Will's mischievous son Trey watched.

She recalls, "It was Jada's birthday and she was on the set watching me kiss her husband.

"That's bad enough but Trey was like, 'Ooh Jada, I can't believe you're gonna let your man kiss another girl on your birthday.' It was a tough scene."

HA HA!!! Thanx 4 that. As an actor, i have some special stage kissing stories myself...ha ha. Ain't nothing more intense then having your girlfriend pay 2 see a show where kiss a girl down over 5 times...ha ha.