JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the record is more of a hit than you think

I'm currently on winmx (a file sharing network similar to kazaa but it won't mess up your computer) i'm currently looking for more instrumentals to download. anyway, I search will smith and over 1000 results are there for the song switch alone!!!! there are other downloads for party starter, mr. nice guy, lost and found, mainly every track!! I think that due to the downloading programs will's last two records haven't done as good as they should be doing.

All of Will's Singles (Well..Except 100 Kisses) have Blwon up, to be somewhat Big Hits.

Jiggy, just the Two of Us

Wild Wild West

Hell, even Black Suits COmin' had it's run, thanks to MIB2.

People Respect Will, and are just to afraid to admit they like him.

Ppl today r worried about their image that they bulit from other ppl. I use to c it everyday at my school. If sum1 from the tv or radio says hey this guy is hot check him out. Ppl run out buy the record. Next day sum1 says this guy isn't hot ppl throw away the record. I believe there r more WS, JJ&FP fans but r afraid to admit it. Which is just sad :nono: :ditto: