JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

They was whooping on me over at www.will smith.com

• Members

:nono: Hi guys last week I was over at willsmith.com to check it out. it wasn't like a family like this board tho I did find a long lost friend over there. Hi 3cookies see you made it over here too. COOL!!!

The people over there are slagging each other off or being like Loretta's LOL. I hope Will dosen't actually think all his fans are like that. Bless him he'll be so freaked out.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow the've got some rules over there:

Rules for the Will Smith Message Board:

In the interests of community, we ask that you respect a few ground rules. Please respect your fellow users: debates are welcome, but not personal attacks.

Do not write anything libelous or otherwise illegal.

As in most public forums, attacks based on others' membership in an identifiable group such as race, ethnic origin, gender and/or sexual orientation are not allowed.

No unpaid advertisements or solicitations on our boards, please.

To protect privacy, announcing that a user has posted under different handle names, is not allowed. To clarify, that means if someone suspects (based on style, tone, spelling, etc.) that Mivi, for example, is posting under the name Blimpy, for someone to announce their suspicions is not allowed.

Please, let's do without the profanities or otherwise foul language.

Some need-to-know info...

If you choose to give your address or any other identifiable information, please remember the public nature of the forums - everyone has access to any information provided.

Please read over your message for correct spelling and grammar.

Any message that is posted that is viewed to be unsuitable will be deleted by the monitor.

WillSmith.com takes no responsibility for the opinions expressed and advice exchanged here; we are unable to check any facts and therefore cannot attest to the accuracy of information contained in any conversation thread.

whether any1 takes the time to read them is another matter, but those rules seem pretty good to me.

• Admin

To protect privacy, announcing that a user has posted under different handle names, is not allowed. To clarify, that means if someone suspects (based on style, tone, spelling, etc.) that Mivi, for example, is posting under the name Blimpy, for someone to announce their suspicions is not allowed.

haha what is up with this one? prince is gonna have a ball over there now.. :kool:

haha what is up with this one? prince is gonna have a ball over there now.. :kool:

LOL why do u say that tim? according 2 prince u knew he registered another name (Enemy of the State) in order 2 diss J-O-E in a rap battle. LOL imma leave this topic alone tho.

LOL Timboat,... :ali: give him a chance... I think he's learned his lesson, missed being on the board and now wanna be a part of the fam again... U know just as well as I do, that...families forgive n TRy 2 for get... I know its hard... but hopefully we all have a fresh 'prince' start ova there. lmao

and MaxFly... I hope we haven't scared them off. lmbo :kekeke: I thought abt that 2 and said a sorta apologetic post, but let him know we just care...'

and miss TRAC! Gurl....

u told me 2 chek ur profile over there to get ur email addy...and I did... so what is it? trace@invisible.com? lmao... Theres no email addy listed,... Shoot me a private msg over here with ur email addy... or hit me at natalia@soflyy-designs.com, then we can go from there....aiight sis! :antlers:

peace,

cookie

Haha, I haven't seen the mods in some time. I think they've been scared off.

...so now the board is gonna turn into a huge mess and have a bunch of topics that came out of nowhere, and eventually they're gonna have to rebuild the site again...this is just great... :nono:

Wasn't bagotrasho banned from this site too?  I think he registered under different names to vote for himself in the battles...

you can see him saying his was rhyme was bad over and over and pretending so hard. i really feel bad for him he liked the site alot and had to waste it on something like that. yeah, its really a shame :nono:

Edited by WILL IS ILL

Wasn't bagotrasho banned from this site too?  I think he registered under different names to vote for himself in the battles...

you can see him saying his was rhyme was bad over and over and pretending so hard. i really feel bad for him he liked the site alot and had to waste it on something like that. yeah, its really a shame :nono:

yeah, that's sad... :nono: