JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

They was whooping on me over at www.will smith.com

:hilarious: I remember I put up a post on WS site telling bossman that sum of those WS fans don't play that they r gonna get mad and lock him in the Vanilla Ice Message Board :kekeke: . I was just humoring him but now hmmm... makes me wonder if you know :nhawong:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm done Hollering over there at Willsmith.com. It's like hollering into to waterfall. Rivers of people over there.

What's all this talk about State Hospital and stuff? :ridepony:

I was sitting down tryen to eat and someone hollared, "Big Willy In The House". Everyone started running, and I got knocked to the floor.

Ya'll think its alright I sleep under ya'll pool table tonight. :dancingcool:

The Bossman :afro:

Edited by The Bossman

I'm done Hollering over there at Willsmith.com. It's like hollering into to waterfall. Rivers of people over there.

What's all this talk about State Hospital and stuff? :ridepony:

I was sitting down tryen to eat and someone hollared, "Big Willy In The House". Everyone started running, and I got knocked to the floor.

Ya'll think its alright I sleep under ya'll pool table tonight. :dancingcool:

:werd: <--- Imagine that sign wasn't there. That's what I'm gussing you look like right now... real sleepy.

God Blessa!

• Members

:angel: HEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!! :angel:

Hows everybody this moringing?

I was just singing Heart Break Harmony in the Shower.

"Moon light in your eyes"

Sooooooo what's going on over there at willsmith.com?

Is that message board somethang new?

Is it always that ruff over there? :ali:

I don't pay all that much attention to Mr. Smith.

I be busy with Jada's stuff.

We funna do some inprovement on thejadapages.com soon.

I'll let ya'll know.

If its all the same, I'm going to stay under this pool table heres for a while. If you see anybody looking for me, just tell them where I'm at. But not if they look like THE POLICE!! You know, I still got that warrant!

Yeah it's ruff on the ws site. I guess it can drive a grown man insane :nhawong: . But there real WS fans there once you weed through the 12yr old girls and sum sickos it's alright :kekeke:

yeah after u get thru the 12 year olds and the off topics and the cussin, what have u got......... ppl from this site trying to make the decent posts lol.

We gotta prove that dumbass mod wrong and show we can post something about Will and not have to post crap, which some ppl have already started.

Let it be known that...

A. I feel bad for BagoTrasho, b/c he clearly liked it alot here, but who cheats in an internet rap-battle? :confused3: I mean, I know it was easy and I guess kinda tempting but, comon lol it's an internet rap-battle.

B. I'm actually a mess enough to be on the same page w/ Bossman's brand of humor. :hilarious: This is one of the few threads that have ever made me laugh out loud (not just type "lol" but actually laugh out loud).

aaaaaaand...

C. The highest praise must be given to Bossman for his TRULY inspiring usage of clickable smileys. :bowdown: Simply a masterful performance on some of those posts.