JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

They was whooping on me over at www.will smith.com

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

hey i just checked that out bossman..that was pretty foul..i actually just banned that person from this site(looks like a good decision) remember us Will & Jada fans gotta stick together! we may even see each other if that will smith & jazzy jeff/wicked wisdom tour happens! :thumb:

Looks like we need to get a 'cleanup' team togetha and go ova there and CLEAN HOUSE jack!. lmao Lucky I wasn't ova there, cuz I woulda showed out. haha :chuks: :ali: :hilarious:

yall know i can get a lil 'gitto' from tyme 2 tyme one way -->> :afro: or anotha-->> :antlers: LMAO

dag i love these smilies! lol :kekeke:

peace,

cookie

hey i just checked that out bossman..that was pretty foul..i actually just banned that person from this site(looks like a good decision) remember us Will & Jada fans gotta stick together! we may even see each other if that will smith & jazzy jeff/wicked wisdom tour happens! :thumb:

Huh? You banned Bagotrasho?

• Members

Hey Hero and All,

Wicked Wisdom and Jada being Sneaky. They tour but ain't tell nobody. Some of WW's fans want to protest. We was going to go to Beverly Hills and Picket Overbrook Entertainment's Office. :blabla:

They also changing WW's website.

If you want news on Jada we have, http://www.jadapinkettsmith.blogspot.com.

The Bossman :afro:

http://www.thejadapages.com

• Members

I don't know what happened.

I was on Jada's Message board and the next thing I know I'm on Will's Message board. That Willsmith.com thang.

Anyways, Some stank breath fool named "BagoTrasho" or something, starts jumping all over me.

He was using the words, "Crappy" and "Jada" in the same sentence.

I just want to go back to Jada's Message board, but they won't let me out Willsmith.com

The Bossman :afro:

www.thejadapages.com