JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Nokia Urban Music Festival-Will Smith's Highlights

nice one jonny, i thought this was a repeat but i got switch too, i still cant get over that switch mixed wth fpoba, thats great.

It was a close 1 tho, i was reading this post at 4pm and it took me a few seconds to work out what date it was, ive never ran so fast in my life.

Well I think it was exactly the same as last Sunday's show but instead of playing Summertime at the end they played Switch. No I Wanna Rock unfortunately. The Switch performance was great, I was looking forward to seeing everyone rap along to the FPOBA theme! :thumb: There was a couple of nice clips of Jazzy scratching as well.

few i almost forgot there was another highlight show of this on MTV base and i remmembered 1 minute before it started. Must have been my in built Will alarm.

Anyways nearly the whole show was about the backstage bits just talking to the kids that were invloved in the workshops and things and they only showed tiny bits of the artists songs. Apart from when Will came on, it showed Jeff DJing "the champ is here" from ALi then Will came on stage. I got the Willywood freestyle song on tape, they also showed small clips of switch and summertime ( at this point my mum sang along, its ruined forever)

If any1 else got this on tape im sure they are more reliable than me at getting the vid up, if no one else got this then i'll try and find some time to get it up (remmember i still have to put up the rest of TRL).

If any1 else got this on tape im sure they are more reliable than me at getting the vid up, if no one else got this then i'll try and find some time to get it up (remmember i still have to put up the rest of TRL).

i'll do if ya want Ju!

quality wont be too good but i'll give it a go!