JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Vote 4 Your Favourite Rap Artist

Where's FP at on the list? I'm surprised that they put Chuck D,Big Daddy Kane, and KRS-ONE on the list 'cause they're usually overlooked! Why does all the media consider Eminem to be one of the greatest rappers ever before they mention Will 'cause Will's been popular in the mainstream alot longer?!! :dunno:

I waz surprised that they had so many artists that deserve 2 be considered amounst the best. It looks like the best of best are getting the least amounts of the votes. When i saw the list, it waz obvious who got my vote....none other than the microphone fiend.

I live Vibe alot. So many people they they are a bit mainstream when it comes 2 Hip-Hop and R-N-B, but the truth is, they are featuring more artists that deserve that attention compared 2 other magazines.

:werd: I like reading Vibe magazine 'cause they have less garbage in it than the Source and XXL do(I used to read them until I subscribed to Vibe last year), this magazine offers more to the hip-hop fan that wants somethin' different when they mention alot about upcoming artists as well!

I havn't bought a Source magazine in about a year but i thought Source has always been pretty good. Vibe covers alot more than Source dose....but the 2 of them are my favs out of all the other magazines i've gotten in the past (Rap Sheet, Rap Pages, Blaze (by Vibe), XXL).

• Members
I understand that will isnt on it I kind of understand that 50 is on it but I offcourse dont think he deserves it.

And we should be happy will isnt on it or he would be there whit like 4 votes :P and that would be way more embaracing. :kekeke:

I voted for KRS-ONE btw even tough nobody cares Edited by Daedalus Mortality

• Members
Whahaha I was just looking around the other polls and this has to be the funniest comment ive ever seen:
[quote]
Re: If 50 Cent and Jay-Z battled, who do you think would win
by ms.50 on Feb 05, 2004 - 05:57 PM
(User info | Send a message)

[b]50 would be da winner[/b] b/c he has the whole package.

1.rappin
2.[b]body & FINE!!!!![/b]
3.[b]syle[/b]
&
4[u].[b]money [/b][/u][/quote]
lmao I wanted to bold the funny parts but they all are lmao Edited by Daedalus Mortality

i don't kno why ya'll trippin that will aint on the list, hes more of an actor, i love his rappin but hes a better actor, no offense 2 will or ne1 else its my opinoin, i hope 2pac wins the vote coz he was da man, R.I.P

J-o-e

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2Pac ran away wit the voting, 82%, I just went back to check it out!