JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Land Before Time

First, I'd like to say that this is the first recorded song I've ever put out.

Second, I'd like to say that this song is for comedic purposes. I debated showing you guys because there are so many people here that don't speak great English or haven't even heard of The Land Before Time movies.

The song is here:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/thesilvertigermusic.htm

I reccommend you check out the Lyrics/Story page as well. I think the Story along with the song makes it funnier. I still don't expect people to really understand it though.

The beat, I got from a free loops CD, I extended it and mixed it up myself though.

I'd also like to note that before you beat me down with criticisms, believe me, I'm my worst critic when it comes to me with music. I also have a serious song that makes more sense to everyone planned for release in the near future. I'm proud of that song.

This has been worked on since early February, I'd really appreciate any comments. Thanks,

God Blessa!

yeah i hate that too. i tried rapping once and i found that i mumble a lot. i think some other people that record trax on this board mumble sometimes too. i know it's hard, but i guess u just gotta work on it.

btw, my lil bro loves Land Before Time movies so i was familiar with the theme of the song and i like it a lot!

• Admin

land before time was one of my fav movies as a kid..don bluth is a legend! the sequels done by other ppl are nowhere near the original but i get em anyway 4 my nephew n check em out myself :peace:

Ha, I like that man...good job with mixing the beat, I couldn't tell it's a loop or anything. Good effort, lyrics are cool, good delivery. Better quality would enhance the presentation, but what u got waz cool. I'd love 2 hear that serious track! Good job overall.

Hey thanks, a lot man. That's encouraging for me.

land before time was one of my fav movies as a kid..don bluth is a legend! the sequels done by other ppl are nowhere near the original but i get em anyway 4 my nephew n check em out myself

Yeah, I love the first movie as well. That's the movie they did perfect before other people found out how to make money off of it.

God Blessa!