JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will & Justin.

Well this is the type of collab I wouldn't be too crazy about, it'd be like if he did a collab with Usher, they ain't my favorites, but they got some nice dancin' skills and they have more voice then most singers these days, now if he did a collab with Britney or Backstreet Boys I'd throw up, that's a no-no, I wouldn't want FP to collaborate with too many singers right now at all 'cause there's not much talent out, that crunk crap has destroyed r&b/pop music too.  I'd say more JJFP tracks are more necessary at this point 'cause there's a lot of wack artists out no matter where you turn to.

I agree...

Buy ya'll, if Boyz 2 Men or Whitney Houston comes calling, that's a different thing.

:werd: If Michael gets back with Boyz II Men and Whitney Houston has successful rehab that's a possibility, a collab with Keith Sweat would also be hot, Teddy Riley could produce it. :kool:

Haha, Whitney Houston rehab... :whistle: Then I guess just Boys 2 Men then...

Edited by MaxFly

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:werd: That's a shame that the best female singer in music is a drug addict. :mad8:

• Members

NO FREAKING WAY! Justin sucks BIG time and Will should NEVER EVERRRRRR collab with that loser. Damn do I hate Justin Timberlake.

I wouldn't even mind if Will and 50 Cent came out with a track. Come to think of it, that would be so cool.

NO FREAKING WAY! Justin sucks BIG time and Will should NEVER EVERRRRRR collab with that loser. Damn do I hate Justin Timberlake.

I wouldn't even mind if Will and 50 Cent came out with a track. Come to think of it, that would be so cool.

I'd rather see Will do a song with Britney Spears and Vanilla Ice than 50 Cent, r u serious man? :hilarious: :hilarious: 50 Cent is the biggest disgrace to music ever right now, it'd ruin FP's career to collab with him, hell no!

please man, 50 cent? first of all, it wouldn't happen because 50 wouldn't have enough respect for keepin it clean and not cursin. second of all, 50 has no rap skills, nor does he sound good, nor can he even talk right. i don't know why u like him for? sure he's got dope beats, but that's about it and the last time i checked, that doesn't qualify u as a good rapper

back 2 the original post, i dunno about Justin cuz that could get Will a rep of bein "pop" again like with Gettin Jiggy and Freakin It. i'd rather see him work with Usher, that would be hot!

I wouldn't mind to hear something from Will & Justin, he's doing a good job outside 'NSYNC. But If have to choose between Justin & Usher, I say USHER, he's one of my favourites since I heard 'you make me wanna'...

And with 50 cent?..........NOOOOOO, he represents everything Will isn't. do you see Will in a video like "candy shop"?I don't.

• Members

I'd rather see Will do a song with Britney Spears and Vanilla Ice than 50 Cent, r u serious man? :hilarious: :hilarious: 50 Cent is the biggest disgrace to music ever right now, it'd ruin FP's career to collab with him, hell no!

1.I LOVE Vanilla Ice. So V.Ice and Fresh Prince would certainly be hella cool.

2.Like I posted previously somewhere, I do enjoy most kinds of rap styles, that's why I like 50 Cent. Of course he can no way come near Will or Pac, still, I kind of like G-Unit. I really have no explanation as to why, so sorry.

3.No Justin please. He really spoilt Doggfather's album, and I honestly don't want that to happen to the Fresh Prince.

4.Compared to Justin, I don't mind Britney with Big Will. :blabla:

5.I really don't know as to who sucks more, Usher or Justin. So both of them need not collab with Will. So Will is better off doing collabs with rap artists than poppers.

p.s:Once again, all this is my lame opinion. So no hating. :thumb:

i would love to see it, but every1 knew that lol.

What i think happened tho, we heard that Will sent a track to Justin to see if he wanted to be on it. Im thinkin Will might have sent JT the switch RnB remix. Robin Thicke sounds exactly like Justin, i reckon Justin said no to Will and Will got Robin instead. I dunno its just a theory.

I don't like the idea of Will and JT collab. I rather see Will do a collab with another female artist. Like Will and Destiny's Child. But thats just me. :angel:

That's unacceptable... :slap:

The thing with Brittney and Justin is that they're considered Pop. Usher's not considered Pop, he's considered R&B. We don't want to have Will going back to having people think he's pop, but that's exactly what a collab with them would do. Just the association...

A collab with Usher or Ginuwine is much more palpable. Something with Destiny's Child would certainly be off the chain. But no Justin... not right now anyway...

Now 50... that's just too much. It's not Will's style. 50 represents everything Will is against in hip hop.

The only reason I would like to see a Will and 50 collabo is so that Will can rip 50 on his own joint like eminem did with Jay on "Renegade." So in the near future, when Nas etherizes 50, he can spit like he did on the original Ether...

"and Big Will ripped you on your own joint." :thumb:

Happy 500 to me by the way... :wiggle:

Edited by MaxFly