JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will & Justin.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me that thinks Will and Justin should work together?

I'd say so yeh :kekeke:

Just kidding, i think there were rumours about a collab anyway pre-Lost&Found so maybe the moment has passed.

I know Julie's a fan so thats one person who i think would want that collab

Is it just me that thinks Will and Justin should work together?

Lol, yeah, that might just be you... :kekeke:

If Lost and Found got Will away from that "pop" label, this would definitely serve to und0 all of that.

Edited by MaxFly

I used 2 hate NSYNC with a passion, but now that the whole boyband/pop music explosion is over, all the stuff from that era doesn't bug me so much. Justin's music isn't my favorite, but i actually like alot of. I wouldn't mind if they worked 2gether, but i don't really want them 2. If he's gonna collaborate with someone, there's 100 other people i'd put in front of Justin Timberlake.

Well this is the type of collab I wouldn't be too crazy about, it'd be like if he did a collab with Usher, they ain't my favorites, but they got some nice dancin' skills and they have more voice then most singers these days, now if he did a collab with Britney or Backstreet Boys I'd throw up, that's a no-no, I wouldn't want FP to collaborate with too many singers right now at all 'cause there's not much talent out, that crunk crap has destroyed r&b/pop music too. I'd say more JJFP tracks are more necessary at this point 'cause there's a lot of wack artists out no matter where you turn to.

I used 2 hate NSYNC with a passion, but now that the whole boyband/pop music explosion is over, all the stuff from that era doesn't bug me so much. Justin's music isn't my favorite, but i actually like alot of. I wouldn't mind if they worked 2gether, but i don't really want them 2. If he's gonna collaborate with someone, there's 100 other people i'd put in front of Justin Timberlake.

i gotta agree .. even if i really like this snoop dogg + jt collabo ..

Well this is the type of collab I wouldn't be too crazy about, it'd be like if he did a collab with Usher, they ain't my favorites, but they got some nice dancin' skills and they have more voice then most singers these days, now if he did a collab with Britney or Backstreet Boys I'd throw up, that's a no-no, I wouldn't want FP to collaborate with too many singers right now at all 'cause there's not much talent out, that crunk crap has destroyed r&b/pop music too.  I'd say more JJFP tracks are more necessary at this point 'cause there's a lot of wack artists out no matter where you turn to.

I agree...

Buy ya'll, if Boyz 2 Men or Whitney Houston comes calling, that's a different thing.

Edited by MaxFly

Well this is the type of collab I wouldn't be too crazy about, it'd be like if he did a collab with Usher, they ain't my favorites, but they got some nice dancin' skills and they have more voice then most singers these days, now if he did a collab with Britney or Backstreet Boys I'd throw up, that's a no-no, I wouldn't want FP to collaborate with too many singers right now at all 'cause there's not much talent out, that crunk crap has destroyed r&b/pop music too.  I'd say more JJFP tracks are more necessary at this point 'cause there's a lot of wack artists out no matter where you turn to.

I agree...

Buy ya'll, if Boyz 2 Men or Whitney Houston comes calling, that's a different thing.

:werd: If Michael gets back with Boyz II Men and Whitney Houston has successful rehab that's a possibility, a collab with Keith Sweat would also be hot, Teddy Riley could produce it. :kool: