JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

how old r yall?

Mc-Bad Boy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems like we got alot of 10 year olds on the board 4 real. Im getting to the point where I dont even wanna be here, cuz Its getting more and more difficult to hold decent 'adult' conversation without having to watch what i say...and im a grown aZ woman...

peace,

cookie

seems like we got alot of 10 year olds on the board 4 real. Im getting to the point where I dont even wanna be here, cuz Its getting more and more difficult to hold decent 'adult' conversation without having to watch what i say...and im a grown aZ woman...

peace,

cookie

I think a lot of us here are pretty mature though, with the exception of a few here. I see what you are saying though. Don't leave Cookies, you are a very cool member. :wickedwisdom:

peace,

cookie

I think a lot of us here are pretty mature though, with the exception of a few here. I see what you are saying though. Don't leave Cookies, you are a very cool member. :wickedwisdom:

hell yeah!

oh dont worry, im not going anywhere. its just the nonsense fighting all the tyme that gets on my nerves. i mean, come on now!!!! Im a pretty layd back kinda chiK, and all i wanna do is chill online like we always have,...but THAT junk really annoys me...

but,...back on topic... yea....im 19. lol :yeah:

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

• Admin

its easy cookie dont open those posts.. 4 real i dont open any post relating to kanye, 50 cent eminem.. nothing from bigmac, trey n renegade.. no 5 page threads betweeen renegade and whoever..and I'm quite happy :lolsign: If some1 needs to be banned for that stuff tho I'm sure they'll let me know

ok timboat im with u bru! :2thumbs:

AND... with that sayd... yall read that, so u know i wont be reading 'most' of the fightin posts...so DONT send me any more private messages askin me to help squash it ok??? i aint inn~it...

no mo..

lol

peace,

cookie

its easy cookie dont open those posts.. 4 real i dont open any post relating to kanye, 50 cent eminem.. nothing from bigmac, TREY n renegade.. no 5 page threads betweeen renegade and whoever..and I'm quite happy :lolsign: If some1 needs to be banned for that stuff tho I'm sure they'll let me know

Hey, I don't spam!

And I'm 12, 13 March 21...

its easy cookie dont open those posts.. 4 real i dont open any post relating to kanye, 50 cent eminem.. nothing from bigmac, TREY n renegade.. no 5 page threads betweeen renegade and whoever..and I'm quite happy :lolsign: If some1 needs to be banned for that stuff tho I'm sure they'll let me know

Hey, I don't spam!

And I'm 12, 13 March 21...

he didn't say u spammed

however u do tend to bring back old topics that dont need to be brought up