JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and Found has sold more than 686, 086 Copies

Hero1

yeah hopefully will deserves Respect for this album

Edit: like royce da 5'9 said "look at howw many originated this **** look at how many of them broke" even though will isn't broke its sort of a metaphor towards the respect people owe to willsmith

Edited by Fresh-Ta-Def

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the people who bought the album respect Will, btw we forgot to post this week's total here, but I'm gonna do it now, let's update the totals:

85 SMITH*WILL LOST & FOUND 12,381 -27 17,040 575,781

Time to update again, well "Party Starter"'s coming out soon to keep the album on the charts or else it'd just fall off in another month:

100 SMITH*WILL LOST & FOUND 10,832 -13 12,381 586,613

It might take another year or so for it to go platinum at this rate, it's gonna be hard for sales to triple even if "Party Starter" becomes a huge hit but at least it could stay on the charts, maybe if it's on the charts a year from now, it'll be platinum.

• Members

You know what would push his album sales? A Lost And Found Re-Release! He should record a new song for the special sdition, Usher did it with My Boo! It became a smah-hit, and hepled him to push the Confessions sales to 9 Millions copies in the United States, and over 13 Millions copies worldwide. Will could go 2X Platinum. Party Starter needs a better Video than Switch. But Tell Me Why has to be a Masterpiece-Video.

All he got to do is to record a new Song, and put the Videos all in a DVD! Or Interscope creates a DualDisc, they are more comfortable :2thumbs: . But a DVD is a DVD, so you HAVE TO put some Bonus on it.

PERFECT!!!

You know what would push his album sales? A Lost And Found Re-Release! He should record a new song for the special sdition, Usher did it with My Boo! It became a smah-hit, and hepled him to push the Confessions sales to 9 Millions copies in the United States, and over 13 Millions copies worldwide. Will could go 2X Platinum. Party Starter needs a better Video than Switch. But Tell Me Why has to be a Masterpiece-Video.

All he got to do is to record a new Song, and put the Videos all in a DVD! Or Interscope creates a DualDisc, they are more comfortable :2thumbs: . But a DVD is a DVD, so you HAVE TO put some Bonus on it.

PERFECT!!!

the problem with that is it will annoy the people that have already bought the album and that includes Wills biggest fans. As much as i would like a new song or a dvd and i would buy it, it would be irritating to spend another £12 or whatever for something i already have.

PERFECT!!!

They probably only released it again 'cause it sold a lot when it came out, including 1.7 million in the 1st week, but selling 600,000 in 4 months won't be enough for them to re-release "Lost and Found" with bonus features.

It's time to update, I'm shocked that it dropped again this week, I thought it'd increase or at least stay the same with "Party Starter" being in the top 100 already, even Public Enemy's greatest hits outsold "Lost and Found" this week:

118 SMITH*WILL LOST & FOUND 9,648 -11 10,832 596,261

Edited by bigted

It's time to update, I'm shocked that it dropped again this week, I thought it'd increase or at least stay the same with "Party Starter" being in the top 100 already, even Public Enemy's greatest hits outsold "Lost and Found" this week:

118 SMITH*WILL LOST & FOUND 9,648 -11 10,832 596,261

Party Starter still hasn't really hit a good number of radio stations yet and unfortunately, being in the top 100 really isn't going to help sales. Party Starter is going to have to get into the top 40 before people really stand up and take notice. Just a little more time and a music video...

Yeah... 118 is pretty low... but according to your interpretation, it's either low, or a bonus...

Edited by MaxFly

• Members

That's gotten pretty low. Will's really got to step up with mass promotion once again if he wants to recover his album sales today. But I doubt he'll take that many steps to prevent Lost & Founds steady declining sales.