JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and Found has sold more than 686, 086 Copies

Hero1

Awful figures!! It selling a few copies for then the games album OMG! 35:th place???? NEW SINGLE OR SUMTHIN!! NOW!!!

Y'all betta understand switch ain't helpin anymore!

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful figures!! It selling a few copies for then the games album OMG! 35:th place???? NEW SINGLE OR SUMTHIN!! NOW!!!

Lol Frenetic... I feel you, but it's all good. I'm sure things will turn out for the best.

Lol Frenetic... I feel you, but it's all good. I'm sure things will turn out for the best.

I was in a bit of a bad mood, just got home from school haha.

Now but this isn't good. #35 isn't even near good.

Well... Switch is being milked for now. It's doing well all over the world... Lets let it keep going for another month or so and see what happens. Lost and Found may keep dropping, but at least Switch would have done well since we all know that Switch is the track that embodies what Lost and Found is all about. Switch seems to be what's important right now. Lost and Found will take care of itself later right.... :poke:

Change the figures: the accurate numbers from urbanconnect just came in:

#29/Will Smith/Lost & Found/30,301/31,734/317,342

We should do like preliminary thing first and then wait 'til the accurate one's to come in.

• Admin

Change the figures: the accurate numbers from urbanconnect just came in:

#29/Will Smith/Lost & Found/30,301/31,734/317,342

We should do like preliminary thing first and then wait 'til the accurate one's to come in.

ha good idea..hitsdailydoubles numbers always seem to be lower than the actual numbers :werd:

Well... Switch is being milked for now. It's doing well all over the world... Lets let it keep going for another month or so and see what happens. Lost and Found may keep dropping, but at least Switch would have done well since we all know that Switch is the track that embodies what Lost and Found is all about. Switch seems to be what's important right now. Lost and Found will take care of itself later right.... :poke:

Yea I agree, too! Tell Me Why will do anything betta!!! The track is so damn hot, it'll get L&F high in da charts again! But I'm very curious about the beep tone in it, maybe it'll suprise or shock people so much that they won't like it or somethin'... :dunno: Let's hope not! I just thought that could happen because I also hate the beep in it, y'all know... (made a topic before...) :werd: