JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and Found has sold more than 686, 086 Copies

Hero1

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good to see Will rebound after Born To Reign. I still wish more people would buy the album, but it is nice to see at least some people recognize his skils, as evidenced by the consistency of his sales. While Will is still #14, 112 and Beanie Sigel, who both debuted ahead of Big Will, are now in #28 and #32, rightfully so. Will makes great hip-hop music and everyone should recognize that!

:ditto: Will is the truth. Will is HipHop. Everybody should hear this album. I'm glad Beanie has fallen. I never like his music. Glad to see ppl getting over the hype of Beanie. Hope Will keeps climbin'. Keep it Up Will!!! :thumb: :angel:

:ditto: Will is the truth. Will is HipHop. Everybody should hear this album. I'm glad Beanie has fallen. I never like his music. Glad to see ppl getting over the hype of Beanie. Hope Will keeps climbin'. Keep it Up Will!!! :thumb: :angel:

Yes, I fully agree u! I also don't like Beanie, I don't hate him or something neither but I don't like him... Will definately is da best, we all know that here!!! :thumb:

remember eveyrbody talking about that beanie album and how it would outsell will and do much better...