JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and Found has sold more than 686, 086 Copies

Hero1

I think will can still sell 10 million.....he only need better beats....thats it....the music have to sound good....nobody looks at the lyrics....that is what I guess...

thats a shame....

:werd: People only buy albums based on catchy beat and hooks with garbage rhymes, I think the beats are above average though(sound more creative than a lot of production out now), the hooks are simple, and the rhymes on this album are phenominal, I wish that Will could do an album with only Pete Rock, Jazzy Jeff, DJ Premiere, and Teddy Riley producing and that'd be the best album ever made!

Edited by bigted

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its a good start! born to reign sold 237, 000 in total from the time it came out till now... switch continues to rise in the charts so that will push sales.. as long as lost and found keeps selling consistently over the year it will go gold and beyond.. subsequent singles like tell me why and party starter are gonna boost sales as well

Yeah and wait, it is still about to come out here in germany and at least one human is gonna buy it - that's me! :sonny:

yeah its a good start! born to reign sold 237, 000 in total from the time it came out till now... switch continues to rise in the charts so that will push sales.. as long as lost and found keeps selling consistently over the year it will go gold and beyond.. subsequent singles like tell me why and party starter are gonna boost sales as well

Yeah and wait, it is still about to come out here in germany and at least one human is gonna buy it - that's me! :sonny:

Yeah, that's great but I hope there are also some other people who gonna buy the album! q: ) I wrote "Will Smith - Lost And Found - In stores: May 2nd" on a few tables at my school! ^^

what really sucks is that beanie siegel has sold more until now than will! Will is the king of rap in philly! :ali:

I think Beanie's album is ranked lower than Will's now and is about to fade off the charts, even that single with Snoop ain't workin' out too well for Beanie, is it just me or is Snoop a cameo on every hip-hop album these days? :kekeke:

Edited by bigted