Week 20 8,176

Week 21 7, 237

It's current total sales is 611, 674

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

yeah its a good start! born to reign sold 237, 000 in total from the time it came out till now... switch continues to rise in the charts so that will push sales.. as long as lost and found keeps selling consistently over the year it will go gold and beyond.. subsequent singles like tell me why and party starter are gonna boost sales as well

Yeah that is great news. I just look at Msn music/ Billboard.com. Billboard 200 says that Will Smith is #4. Not bad, it's in the top 5. :thumb:

The numbers are definitely looking good. Lost and Found should certainly pass Born to Reign's numbers in a couple of weeks. Can't wait for "Tell Me Why to be released and for the video to be made. Hopefully, there'll be a "Making the Video" or "Access Granted" for our viewing pleasure... Record sales are definitely going to get a boost. :werd:

The choice of great singles on this album leave its future sales looking very promising to me.

:werd: You can't really go wrong in what single to pick next 'cause this album's stacked with hits! :chuks:

• Members

The choice of great singles on this album leave its future sales looking very promising to me.

:werd: You can't really go wrong in what single to pick next 'cause this album's stacked with hits! :chuks:

sorry to be negative but i think it doesnt matter how great the songs are people still wont buy it even if they do like all the songs they still wont buy it

i cant figure it out how people will say Hey candy shop is pretty good im gonna go buy the massacre but will go hey switch tell me why mr nice guy party starter and lost&found r awsome but im not buyin that cd