JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP Urban Music Festival Concert

Hero1

I just got back too tired to give you full details apart every artist had 10/15 slot so that was about it for everyone performer

Guest Guest

ive also just got back i have to say its better than last years but atleast last year i saw them all

i missed xzibit. had to get the last train home because it ran over time

but will and jeff were great pitty he only did 3 and a bit songs

god nothing like seeing him live

i was getting a bit fed up with "switch" so when it started it was like "damn its this song again" but hearing "switch" live. god that had to be the best song on all night. ITS SOO MUCH BETTER LIKE THAT.

-ex

That performance by JJFP was awesome. I love how they did "I Wanna Rock" again but this time Jeff was completely tearing it up. I love hearing that with FP cheering him on! "Go Jazzy Go Jazzy Go!!" ahhh I wish I was there and the show was longer. They are so creative too. Who woulda thought "Switch" and the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme blended so well. Anything blends well with Jeff doing it.

I'm starting to hate though how JJFP are using 50cent/G-Unit/Game beats. Thats kinda jacking other people's stuff. It was cool at first and still sounds great but just needs the original beat.

I'm starting to hate though how JJFP are using 50cent/G-Unit/Game beats. Thats kinda jacking other people's stuff. It was cool at first and still sounds great but just needs the original beat.

I agree, i mean he's used the Games "HOW WE DO" beat so much.

and when he first did 50 cent "in da club" beat to "summertime" it was like the coolest thing ever

but now on the 5th time its annoying

im not dissing the performance it was like the best ever he rocked the crowd so well

seriously it was awesome

I think the reason he's using commercial rap artists beats in performances is 2 show that he can hang with the guys who are on the charts. He's just showing that his ear has been tuned 2 what's hot and that he can do the same they are doing...HIS WAY. It's a way 2 drag in people who normally wouldn't pay attention 2 his stuff 2. If someone is a 50 Cent fan and dosen't really listen 2 FP, they might hear him rocking over 50's beat and that'll spark an interest in them. That's just my guess.

• Members

Hey everyone,i'm sooo excited today because JJFP were absoluteley amazing. They got the best reception of the whole day. I've lost my voice from screaming and I was shaking when Will came on. Jeff was sorting out his decks for aout 10 minutes and Will was hiding behind a big screen,I could see him poking his head round and chatting to Jeff. I was right at the front but around to the left of the stage.

Switch was fantastic I was getting alittle bored of hearing it but today I can't stop singing it. I think Will had a great time so hopefully they'll be back soon. They also did sommertime and everyone was singing.

Jeff was sooooooo cool on the decks he's the man!!!!!!

Speak to you all soon PEACE :wiggle:

Hey everyone,i'm sooo excited today because JJFP were absoluteley amazing. They got the best reception of the whole day. I've lost my voice from screaming and I was shaking when Will came on. Jeff was sorting out his decks for aout 10 minutes and Will was hiding behind a big screen,I could see him poking his head round and chatting to Jeff. I was right at the front but around to the left of the stage.

Switch was fantastic I was getting alittle bored of hearing it but today I can't stop singing it. I think Will had a great time so hopefully they'll be back soon. They also did sommertime and everyone was singing.

Jeff was sooooooo cool on the decks he's the man!!!!!!

Speak to you all soon PEACE :wiggle:

Glad you had an ace time Trac, can't wait til they are back doing a show i can make. I'll make sure i make it cos im not missing them for anything now.