JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Larry Elder

Guest Guest

ha! i'm not surprised esp. if this guy's as much of an asshole that people say he is.....Wendy Williams is next! LOL

but seriously, i wonder what it would take to get rid of that b*tch, b/c she been spreading BS for years about EVERYbody :confused3:

ha! i'm not surprised esp. if this guy's as much of an asshole that people say he is.....Wendy Williams is next! LOL

but seriously, i wonder what it would take to get rid of that b*tch, b/c she been spreading BS for years about EVERYbody :confused3:

Yeah, Wendy Williams is next and then its Eminem...

Guest Guest

lerkot why did you remove your picture.you look really cute on the picture.

what are you talkin bout? its still there!

oh sorry my computer was having problems.looking at the picture you are really young and cute lerkot.

Nah, i dont think that Em will say or react in a special way on that. maybe he mocks him in his next video. who knows? but i think that if Em disses Will he wont reply back, cause Will is just a nice guy who doesn't want to get into big trouble.

So Em will automatically be the "winner" of that little "beef". i believe that he will be the last person to say something about it, so everybody will think that Will is still a softy who hasnt got the courage to defend himself.

JJFP Rock The House

Wendy Williams: (Watches CNN People and sees the news about larry elder,

and gets frightened, starts to trip the entire day in fear and fever and wants to crie

because she's afraid that will put larry out of business, and she's next, haha take that biatch, she can't sleep, she sees willie in her dreams, what a hell for wendy well :)

Who thinks wendy williams is in a shock and fear right now ? :kekeke:

lerkot why did you remove your picture.you look really cute on the picture.

what are you talkin bout? its still there!

oh sorry my computer was having problems.looking at the picture you are really young and cute lerkot.

...ooookey do-ke..