JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BLUE STREAK - BAD BOYS

This is really interesting!! I saw Blue Streak years ago and loved it (one of my fav movies). For those of u who havn't seen this Martin Lawrence movie from 1999, it features the actor who played Chet in Bad Boys as one of the bad guys in the movie.

Anyways, here's the real newz...i finally got this movie on DVD. I went 2 peep the trailors, which only had Blue Streak and Bad Boys on it. Of course i couldn't resist 2 watch the Bad Boys one. For those of u who listened 2 the commentary on the Bad Boys DVD, they talk about a scene that contrasts Martin's wakeing up scene. Will's deleted scene had Will wakeing up with two latino honeys. Anyways, in this version of that Bad Boys trailor (one of the early ones...with cinamatic music under the whole thing...which takes away from the comedy of the funny parts), it actually shows quick part o that scene with Will and the 2 girls....i cracked up. Rent or buy Blue Streak on DVD cuz it's a dope movie...and 2 see that short clip from that deleted scene.

I saw the trailer with that scene years ago!!!it was the promotional trailer since the movie came out...and the same trailer with Will and the 2 girls saying;"buenos dias , mi amor"is on BB2 DVD too...

I must be losing my mind....i've watch various Bad Boys trailors on all kinds of DVDs and i swear i've never seen it b4. Even back in 1995, i remember seeing another trailor (cuz i think the one w/ the clip of the deleted scene sux compared 2 the others). I'll have 2 go thru' all my DVDs and watch them all.