JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

CHOSEN ONE

• Members

just 2 add to AJ's post, i think Comin 2 The Stage is on more than just the Australia import cuz i think fan4ever (Belgium) and willreign (Israel) also got that on their CD's. i think Comin 2 The Stage is on alot of the international releases, if not all.

Indian edition too. I got the CD today and the track was there.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still no word on whether AJ likes the song or not haha

Opps!! Yeah, i definitly like the track. It fits in with the other trax on Lost + Found better than "Coming To The Stage" and "We Won't." The track is pretty straight forward. No bells or whistles, just FP rappin' over a mainstream rap beat. Definitly a good song. I like it better than Ms. Holy Roller, Here He Comes, and the RnB Remix of Switch.

Those lyrics are so righteous, I wish I could write rhymes like that, "Chosen One" is an even better name for the album although the last album was called "Born To Reign", this album's more fitting for that type of title, the last album should've been called "1000 Kisses" or "Give Me Tonite" 'cause it had a more mellow vibe.

Edited by bigted

2 answer a few ?uestions...

"Coming To The Stage" is a bonus track on one of the non-US imports (Australia i think).

"Coming To The Stage" and "We Won't" are 2 bonus trax on the UK version.

"Coming To The Stage," "We Won't," and "Chosen One" are the bonus trax on the Japan version. This is also the rarest and most expensive version...as most stuff from Japan is.

I got my copy of the Japan and UK version off ebay.

Also, this Japan version actually has a small booklet with the song lyrics (nothing more). However, the paper used for the lyric booklet and CD insert smell really bad. :hilarious: I opened the CD and waz like "ugh, what is that smell?" Then i held the lyric booklet close 2 my face cuz the print is really small and waz like "ugh, it's the CD inserts!!" :puke:

The italian version has comin' to the stage as bons track and switch reggae rmx as hidden track

• 2 weeks later...