JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LOWER THAN LOW

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scallies in their lime clothes and their orange faces...oooh they are like a tic tack!

:kekeke:

I like the fact that you and Julie like to diss your own.

We too have jobbers in our own town.

I'll never forget on Harry Enfield and chums the Scousers on there, that used to make me laugh

oh lovely ive got an email.

hi l am mj wife and l live in liverpool uk.my date of birth is 24 th july 1984.l want to meet with you so that l can insert my penis inside your vagina.my telephone number is 07780965432.

Hey Julie. Isn't this an obvious soliciting mail? You can very easily get this person arrested because he certainly committed a crime.

Well it would be different if it was a letter, but when it comes to e-mails its very hard to proof anything because you can so easily fake it..

You could probably call the number and tell his mom... lol... real talk

Edited by MaxFly

oh lovely ive got an email.

hi l am mj wife and l live in liverpool uk.my date of birth is 24 th july 1984.l want to meet with you so that l can insert my penis inside your vagina.my telephone number is 07780965432.

Hey Julie. Isn't this an obvious soliciting mail? You can very easily get this person arrested because he certainly committed a crime.

Well it would be different if it was a letter, but when it comes to e-mails its very hard to proof anything because you can so easily fake it..

You can just call the number and tell him mom... lol, you know he still lives at home with his mommy...

Yeah :thumb:

And he will live with his mother until he turns 50 and then he will pay a russian woman to live with him.