JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Track of the week

Hero1

• Admin
yeah there is some positive thoughtful hip hop out there..check out this track from tajai..off his new album power movement

[url="http://www.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/audio/letslive.mp3"]Tajai - Lets Live[/url]

oh really hot stuff! Is dis da second single? I have da first one: "the dum dum".. fresh ****! U know dat I'm a huge hiero imperium fan! I saw them live on stage last friday... just Tajai, Opio, Phaesto D and A+. The show was not 2 long, but incedible good. E.g. tajai rapped his "the dum dum" and da crowd jumped from da right to da left "dum dum" and then back 2 da right "dum dum".... just fun. oh yeah, they played all their classics... that's when u lost, make ur mind up, disishowwedoit, rock it like dat,... and at da end, da song of da songs: til infinity... hundreds of hiero fans made da third eye sign with their hands in the air and Souls of Mischief get totally out of control!

PEACE
Fresh Stecki

• Admin
[quote=freshstecki,May 16 2004, 04:37 AM]oh really hot stuff! Is dis da second single? I have da first one: "the dum dum".. fresh ****! U know dat I'm a huge hiero imperium fan! I saw them live on stage last friday... just Tajai, Opio, Phaesto D and A+. The show was not 2 long, but incedible good. E.g. tajai rapped his "the dum dum" and da crowd jumped from da right to da left "dum dum" and then back 2 da right "dum dum".... just fun. oh yeah, they played all their classics... that's when u lost, make ur mind up, disishowwedoit, rock it like dat,... and at da end, da song of da songs: til infinity... hundreds of hiero fans made da third eye sign with their hands in the air and Souls of Mischief get totally out of control!

PEACE
Fresh Stecki[/quote]
awesome man!! the mighty souls of mischief crew!! did u tape the concert on video? i saw s.o.m. in 2001.. i actually have it on video.. do u view PAL..if so i can send u a copy...

oh yeah, really nice idea, man! No, I don't tape it, cuz I don't have a camera. But I also don't know what PAL is!?! Has it 2 do with da format of da video, or da format of da video-cassette? A video of a da jam would be something really special 4 me... we could make a deal! U send me da copy and I search 4 something 4 u... something of JJFP or something else... u can have money, too, but I think dat something else would be fresher :dancingcool: .

Peace

• Admin
yeah pal is the format i have the video in..i think you'll be able to see it.. yeah u can trade me sumthin if u want...

hey check this out..FRom Left to Right

Opio/superstar quammelah(he was souls dj on the tour)/Me!/and phesto from the mighty souls of mischief crew!
[img]http://jazzyjefffreshprince.com/images/timnsouls2.jpg[/img]

Hell yeah, I have da same T-Shirt as u :dancingcool: ... damn cool... but I did not have da chance 2 talk with them. Oh yeah, chillin with da mighty oakland crew, were they also smokin weed all da time? :rofl: Ok, I write u my adresse with an e-mail n u send me ur 1... ok? I think I will find something 4 u...

Peace

Fresh Stecki