JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

USHER VS JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

Guest lambertj3

Guest lambertj3
I WAS RECENTLY READING AN ARTICLE ON MTV .COM A COMPARISON BETWEEN USHER AND JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE REGARDING WHO'S COPYING WHOM. tHEY GAVE A TALE OF THE TAPE COMPARING THE TWO. wHO DO YOU THINK IS BETTER AND WHO DO YOU THINK IS COPYING WHOM?

What do ya know...now it's down here...ha ha.

Here's a quick lesson 4 those who don't understand message board common sense. If the topic is related 2 JJ+FP, JJ/FP on TV, or Will's movies, then it goes on one of those boards....if your post has nothing 2 do with them, then check the off-topic message boards at the bottom.

im kinda reluctant to post on this topic since i have been attacked in a battle 4 liking Justin lol. but i prefer Justin , i would like Usher but he is way too arrogant, i know most stars are but he really goes too far. It just puts me off buying him album coz i hate ppl like that, there is a thin line between confindence and arrogance and he over steps it.

and as for who is copying who, they are both copy micheal Jackson, just like a lot of other stars.

They're both unoriginal 'cause they bite off of Michael Jackson like Jazzy Julie said, so I'm gonna say that they both suck and that's why they're on TRL! Music fans have poor taste these days, look at what happened on American Idol, crappy artists get fame and that's bull****! :cussing:

I enjoy both artists 4 who they are. Who cares if they're not completely original. Who is, really? Not everyone can come up with their "own style". No one's really completely original anyways. That happens with a couple of artists every decade or so. We can't all admire the ones that invent their own style or a new cool type. If we did, we wouldn't like that many artists at all. Nearly EVERYONE in the RnB/Pop game copies or had copied MJ's style...whether it's the vocals, the dance moves, the attitude...it's all there. I respect both Justin and Usher 4 the music they've made and continue 2 make, and I definitely don't think they're "versus" each other. They're both 2 artists with different visions with different unique ways of doing things. They're not copying each other...they're 2 artists out of a thousand others in the world.

Guest lambertj3
Sorry didn't know where to put this since i don't always visit message boards, but i have to go with usher even though the knucklehead is kinda arrogant lol , love the confession album

[font="Arial"][color=blue]Ain't no biggie bout posting in the wrong forum,...thats what the moderators are for...to keep it tyte and placing posts in their proper forums...don't worry bout it...

I've noticed that Usher has sounded abit like Justin in a song or 2 on his lastest cd... and I wasn't feelin that ...

I don't care 4 Justin 2 much, ...Never have. Neither am I a huge Usher fan,...but funny this is mentioned...cuz right now,...i am totally rockiN Usher's CD...on repeat...

peace,

~3cookies [/color][/font]

[quote=WildWildWillennium,May 15 2004, 05:42 PM]Yo 3cookies! Where u been! Welcome back!! :wavey:[/quote]
[font="Arial"][color=blue]...been just chillN baby. ThX 4 tha welcome back...

peace,
~3cookies
[/color][/font]

I used 2 diss NSYNC so bad...but some of his newer solo stuff dosen't bug me 2 much. I wouldn't call myself a fan of his tho.' I've always like Usher...since 1993...YEARS b4 most of his fanbase formed. I love all of his albums tho'...i think they are all amoungst the best of the albums out at their times.

I've never been a big fan of Usher's so I'll go with Justin... as long as he continues to work with nice producers like the Neptunes. I liked Justified. It was a clear departure from his 'NSYNC days and I thought that was cool. Both are biting off Michael Jackson but I don't think Justin bites as hard and that's what puts him over the top for me.

Guest lambertj3
The thing about justin that turned me off from him, was the quote un unquote janet jackson superbowl incident. See that right there shpuldn't just be all on janet justin was there too. He even admitted after that he knew that it was supposed to happened a different way, then when the heat started coming down, now all of the sudden its all janets fault and he's the victim? Wheres the backlash against him? why wasn;t he banned from some shows and his cd sales diminished? Like queen latifah said one minute justin is black and hella down then a little backlash later he showed his true colors and is "white" again. So i guess he just wanted to get rich of blacks and act like he was down with us blacks , but have any problems he leaves poor janet in the lurch. I lost all respect for justin after that WHAT AN ASSHOLE!