JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Biz Markie?

Jonny 5

Hey guys, I'm considering getting an album by Biz, have any of you guys got album(s) by him? If so which would you recommend? I was thinkin about getting the Greatest Hits, which was my obvious choice, but sometimes Greatest Hits albums don't best represent the artist. What do you think?

Cheers, Jonny. :peace:

Any album of the Biz is worth checkin' out, but one album I picked up not long ago and recommend is his latest album, "Weekend Warrior".

There's quite a bit of comedy on this album, and It's good 2 hear a few records with a light feel 2 it. There's also a very positive vibe which will, at the end of the day, make u feel good...and that's always a good thing...especially with all the negative Hip-Hop out there today.

Also, there's a track on the album with Jeff's scratches on it and there's a few trax that were produced by Kev Brown and Pauly Yamz...it's cool, I definitely recommend it!! :rock:

Yeah, i'd recommend "Weekend Warrior" becuz it's new. Good positive music. However, u can't go wrong with one of the various Greatest Hits albums he has out if u like old skool Hip-Hop.