JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FAO Julie or Kimmie

Da Brakes

Do either of you guys cheer for Liverpool Foxes? If so you would have been at the cheerleading competition today as well! I was there supporting my girlfriend! She cheers for the Hertfordshire Sirens! We won!! Woo Hoo! :julie: :kimmie:

Kimmie is the Liverpool fox, but i dont think she went today bcoz she couldnt be bothered coz it was in the holidays lol.

U might meet up soon tho, i know she was at the BCA championship or somethin a few weeks ago. I cant remmember where it was tho, i'll give her the message.

yeh vicky said we came 2nd in cheer but didnt get anything in dance...i had work all weekend coz i started my new job so i couldnt do it...plus yeh its the holidays and i havnt got the money to travel by myself to wherever it was...miles away!

perhaps one day i'll see ya...not sure tho coz i might just not do the comps...too much hassle!

can ur gf find herself in any of the pictures on the official website??

go to gallery, then events then search thru the pages!! hehe

http://www.digitalsportsuk.co.uk/

hahaha u can see the first page of cheer is actually the foxes doin a mad pose, lmao!

Edited by Kimmie