JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Where are they now?

• Members

We might have already talked about a topic similar to this... but I would like to know this about the FPOBA cast- WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

Excluding Will and Jeff (cuz we know whats up with them), what has happened to all of our favourite characters from the show?

I know that Nia Long has continued her acting career, appearing in mvoies like Soul Food, and is currently on the sitcom Third Watch.

I have seen Alfonso on a show called "My Big Break" a couple of years ago, which was look-a-like contests. Other than that I haven't seen him on the big screen.

Tyra Banks is still on top with her show "America's Next Top Model" and I think she still does some work for Victoria's Secret.

Other than her album (a longggg time ago), Tatyana Ali hasn't been seen much either.

Ross Bagley (Nicky) is probably in his mid teen years now... But I haven't heard of him lately.

And Karyn Parsons was on Major Payne but that's about it...

And the rest... James Avery, Daphne Maxwell Reid, Janet Hubert-Whitten, and a couple of others... They just haven't been in the spotlight lately!!!!!

Tim, or anyone... plz give us some news!

Well I know Alfonso has directed a few episodes of "All of Us" of course you know whos show that is.

Janet Hubert-Whitten back I think it was 98 she sued Will Smith for causing between her and her husband divorce and slander. Then she started a children's line books and toys. She made an appearance on "The Bernie Mac Show" that was in 01 I think.

Nia Long is still doing movies and tv. Like she was in the movie with Ice Cube "Are We There Yet?"

Karyn Parsons spends most of her time in New York. But she does have a house in Cali she's been keeping a low profile.

James Avery has made a couple appearances on "All of Us".

But the rest I don't know what became of them.

Well I know Alfonso has directed a few episodes of "All of Us" of course you know whos show that is.

Janet Hubert-Whitten back I think it was 98 she sued Will Smith for causing between her and her husband divorce and slander. Then she started a children's line books and toys. She made an appearance on "The Bernie Mac Show" that was in 01 I think.

Nia Long is still doing movies and tv. Like she was in the movie with Ice Cube "Are We There Yet?"

Karyn Parsons spends most of her time in New York. But she does have a house in Cali she's been keeping a low profile.

James Avery has made a couple appearances on "All of Us".

But the rest I don't know what became of them.

I saw Geoffrey (Joe Marcell) in London at the Hitch Premier. Dunno what he's been doing work wise tho, maybe living off FPOBA royalty cheques :wiggle:

I saw Geoffrey (Joe Marcell) in London at the Hitch Premier. Dunno what he's been doing work wise tho, maybe living off FPOBA royalty cheques :wiggle:

seeing him made my year, the man is a legend, it's about time the queen made him a sir

I saw Geoffrey (Joe Marcell) in London at the Hitch Premier. Dunno what he's been doing work wise tho, maybe living off FPOBA royalty cheques  :wiggle:

seeing him made my year, the man is a legend, it's about time the queen made him a sir

You are absolutely right man, Joe Marcel is a legend! Joe Lengend! so funny and all that stuff!

• Members

tatyana ali was in this movie dorm daze in 2003

yea wasnt she naked?

I'm pretty sure she wasn't but that would just be wrong if she was.

I'm pretty sure I would have known about it and had it on dvd if she was! :rofl:

:beer: :inlove:

:werd: