JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NEW JAGGED EDGE + ALICIA KEYS VIDEOS

I don't get 2 watch alot of TV, but i did catch 2 new videos on BET's Midnight Love 2nite.

Jagged Edge's "What's It Like" waz on and i waz already in love with this song when i got the album, but u know how the right songs with the right videos can make them even better...this is definitly the case with this track. It's a great slow jam (there havn't been many slow jams out recently). It goes back and forth between black + white scenes and color scenes (havn't seen a good video with black and white since the early and mid-90's. They are rockin' smooth suits in one of the scenes. I love Jagged Edge so and i'm happy 2 see them pushing on with their "Hard" album.

Alicia Key's new video "If I Ain't Got You" is dope also. One of the best songs on her album and the video totally compliments it. She always brings a mood 2 everyone of her videos. She looks gorgous in it also.

Just wanted 2 say, look out 4 these videos. I'm happy 2 see singles from 2 of my favorite albums from this fall/winter pushing on as we enter spring.

I'm not a fan of JE so I normally turn the channel when their videos pop up. Alicia's video is nice. I also saw it tonite on Midnight Love on BET. She is extremely talented and her videos are always colorful and complimentary of the song. It also helps that Alicia is one of the hottest women on Earth. She is looking rather fine these days!

:werd: :afro:

[color=blue]Yea,...I love Alicia and Jagged Edge both...just been 2 broke to support them like I wanna lately lol...but SOON, I already know which cds that I am looking forward to getting my hands on before summertyme...

:peace:

peace,
3cookies[/color]

[color=blue][font="Arial"]One thing tho...my friend let me listen to Alicia's new cd,...and well, I wasn't feelin it like I was feeling her old cd...guess it will hafta just grow on me, but there were a coupla traX that i was diggin...

peace,
3cookies[/color][/font]