Lost & Found (iTunes)

The Magnificent (CD)

...Try to hold back the jealousy, if you can. :dance:

Edited by scyhigh99

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooohhhh y'all are crazy!!! :kekeke: I'm a big fan, too! For sure but I don't have da money to buy all that stuff! I only have:

Big Willie Style ( got it very new, just ordered it on amazon )

Willennium

Born To Reign

Lost And Found ( but May 2nd, not earlier... )

They all are original for sure!!! Soon I'm gonna buy more albums, I'm thinkin' bout Homebase... :thumb:

Maximum Will Smith? what is that?? its not a solo album right?

no, it's an audio biography...

It's a very crappy one 2!! It's so awful. The person speaks on it is really annoying, some of the info is incorrect, and the generic music under it all is really bad. The only saving quality 2 this item is the ultra-short interviews from FP. However, they audio quality of them is so bad that u can't always understand what he's saying.

Ooohhhh y'all are crazy!!! :kekeke: I'm a big fan, too! For sure but I don't have da money to buy all that stuff! I only have:

Willennium

Born To Reign

They all are original for sure!!! Soon I'm gonna buy more albums, I'm thinkin' bout Homebase... :thumb:

I thought u ordered Lost And Found on Amazon...?!

You think about Homebase? Don't think man... cop it!! :thumb:

Maximum Will Smith? what is that?? its not a solo album right?

no, it's an audio biography...

It's a very crappy one 2!! It's so awful. The person speaks on it is really annoying, some of the info is incorrect, and the generic music under it all is really bad. The only saving quality 2 this item is the ultra-short interviews from FP. However, they audio quality of them is so bad that u can't always understand what he's saying.

lol i know! i heard it was crap before i got it but i ended up seeing it on eBay for £1 so i though....why not?!

Ooohhhh y'all are crazy!!!  :kekeke: I'm a big fan, too! For sure but I don't have da money to buy all that stuff! I only have:

Willennium

Born To Reign

They all are original for sure!!! Soon I'm gonna buy more albums, I'm thinkin' bout Homebase...  :thumb:

I thought u ordered Lost And Found on Amazon...?!

You think about Homebase? Don't think man... cop it!! :thumb:

Yeah then I didn't! I was just about to but, hmm it isn't that important for u other guys cuz' it's a bit hard to say it in english for me know, so I'll tell it in german :kekeke: :

Also wie schon oben erwähnt war ich kurz davor, aber habe dann bei meiner Bank angerufen, weil ich ja per Überweisung imma bezahle und keine Visakarte oda so hab! Hab gefragt ob die Überweisung dorthin was kostet und die meinten so 7.50 € und das bringt es dann auch nicht wirklich! Muss nu leida doch warten, aber trotzdem vielen Dank, dass du mir das dort überhaupt gezeigt hast, is ganz cool, vorher kannte ich das gar nicht und wusste auch voll nix davon... :thumb: