JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Beck - Guerro

Hero1

• Admin

this is a great album! i love when an artist goes back to what the fans love.. like red hot chilli peppers did with californication n that.. this is why jjfp need to take it back!

the first 3 tracks on becks album are 10 outta 10 :werd: the album is back to odelay sounds :thumb:

I got it today and it's bloody brilliant i must say. It's a mix of happy-fun-fun Odelay and lonely, sad acoustic Sea Change. He's one of my favourite artists. I got the deluxe editon with DVD it's amazing. It's glad to have him back :wiggle: :ridepony:

Back to the cd, my favourite has to be Que Onda Guero. I love the street talking in the background and his spanish to english rapping.

R u guys telling me 2 bought albums that are directly in compitition with Lost + Found?!?

I bought both. But i've been waiting more Beck (it's a deluxe edition) cause well he's one of my favourite musicial acts/heroes. I dont see whats wrong with buying one thats directly in competition. Both are good albums, you cant just cast off one because they are out in the same week.

I'm a fan of Will but just more a fan of Beck.

Hey Hero, do you like "Broken Drum" i thought it's really beatiful. lol

Edited by hotzappa11

R u guys telling me 2 bought albums that are directly in compitition with Lost + Found?!?

yeah go buy Beck, Beanie Siegel, 112 or Faith Evans about 2 weeks later or somethin... come on ya'll

I'm defintly getting Faith's album. I'll probably get 112's after hearing it in a record store. I'll pass on Beck..and NOTHING could make me waste money on a Beanie Siegel album.