JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will voice

I've noticed the same but I'd rather have his voice change than the person who has the voice. :werd:

I personally love his Code Red voice. It's awesome.

I think his voice got deeper because of his testerome or something incresed or whatever while he was training for Ali. I think I'm off though but it has to do with him training for Ali. It's made his whole diaphram bigger.

His voice didn't change that much between "Big Willie Style" and "Born To Reign" his voice is totally different from "Code Red", nothin' else he did since sounded like "Code Red" with his voice! I just don't get it 'cause I don't see any boxers voices change so it couldn't have been from "Ali" training! :dunno:

Guest Prince
[quote=bigted,May 10 2004, 09:12 PM]I just don't get it 'cause I don't see any boxers voices change so it couldn't have been from "Ali" training! :dunno:[/quote]
Maybe because they were boxers in the first place lol

[quote=Jonny 5,May 10 2004, 08:28 PM][quote=Jazzy Julie,May 10 2004, 05:12 PM]when ur old u have 2 talk like a granny lol.[/quote]
Yeah, only if he was a woman! :rofl: [/quote]
haha ok a grandad, there r too many guys on here i need to put some femininity on here lol.

Maybe (getting all scienetific here) his lungs got bigger, coz if u do a lot of excersise your body has to adust to it, so his lungs might have increased to get a larger volume of air in, therefore making his voice deeper.

Thats it ive been studying too much science :eek4:

I think that he can change his voice whenever he wants.
it's just that he's getting older and he wants to hear his grown up voice now.

that's only what I think.

the voice he used in born to reign sounds alot alike likt the past two albums

BWS and W

Will's voice has been the same for years. The biggest change waz between And In This Corner... and Homebase. Since then his voice has been the same...but his flow has changed a lil' bit 4 each album. Homebase introduced his deeper voice with a crisp kinda flow. Code Red waz similar, but some of the trax had a grittier, rougher kinda flow. BWS waz just a very straight forward kinda flow. Willennium waz similar 2 BWS...he just sounded more comfortable on the trax...that's what millions of albums sold will do. Born To Reign waz Will just adjusting 2 the new sound 4 that album.