JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

RAP INGENERAL

Guest lambertj3

Look at what Hero1 said...that should sum it up. Many people can beat Eminem. He's not "the best". He's not even close. It's his image that makes us all think he's great. On the other hand, Will likes 2 have a good time with his music, yet a lot of people don't think he's that great at freestyling cuz he doesn't show it 2 often. Edited by WildWildWillennium

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
let's see...if will and eminem could freestyle in a battle like 8 miles movie,well i think that will perfectly could bite em,and he'd do in his own way,imagine that em diss will in the way that em does,diss on his "soft" rap,or cursing a lot etc....but will.....people here talk about WWW,or miami tracks,but somebody have hearded "he's the dj ..."for example?,i never see will in a battle,but i think that he can freestyle,and jazzy jeff in a interview say it too,i'm supossed that will were in battles in philly,and he won a lot,(in many songs Will say this),then Will can bite eminem, why not?????the fact is that Will don't have to demostrate nothin',and i'm sure eminem have much respect and admire Will...

anyway....i want to see will freestyling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be dope to see Will Smith, Jay-Z, Eminem, Nas, LL Cool J, KRS-ONE, Chuck D From Public Enemy, Treach From Naughty By Nature, and Snoop Dogg all freestyle against each other in a tournament to see who's really the best m.c. of all time! In the battle anybody that talks about ice, doe, hoes, and money gets disqualified 'cause we'll see who the real m.c. is when commercial talk can't be used! :dj: We gotta take it back to the essence where talent overrules frontin'! Edited by bigted

Guest lambertj3
I don't think will would do it anyway because he has a movie carrer thats more important, and more profitable right now. to rap would be an insult and waste of time for him right now.