JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

RUSH HOUR 2 SOUNDTRACK

The other day i saw a used copy the Rush Hour 2 soundtrack at a really low price...so i had 2 get it (since i've wanted 2 hear a few of the trax on it for YEARS.

I has that Jazz (of Dru Hill) and Jill Scott track "Love Again" and also that Musiq and Redman track...both good...and both produced by A Touch of Jazz.

Other stand out trax 2 me are the L.L. Cool J joint and the Montell Jordan track (which i already got of his import-released 4th album. Most of the album is commerical Hip-Hop that is good but dosen't stand the test of time at all. Not bad music...just forgetable. Still alot better than the Bad Boys 2 soundtrack of course.

Cool, I got the soundtrack myself, and it's actually pretty good. I know what u mean by it being forgettable tho', cuz when I listen 2 it, I only think of Rush Hour 2...but I guess that's a good thing.

LL Cool J's always good 2 listen 2, and even tho' I don't really like the artist, "Area Codes" is actually not that bad of a song. It reminds me of Rush Hour the most. I think they did a good job of putting music on there that "sounds" like the movie.