JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

My review of the UK version...

Guest Alex (adworld.net.tc)

I really LIKE bonus tracks for special countries, dunno why..it's just a bit more exciting :)

I'm from austria and the album will be released on may 2nd! that's far too long that's why i decided to import it from HMV.co.uk to get the bonus tracks too. today i got my copy of the album!

Well the cover is great, i knew it before.. the booklet is not that great as the other will booklets! There booklet is a poster with a fake-autograph on it..but I would never put a poster on the wall which is a CD Cover!? There are no lyrics, that's a bit sad, but I got em from willsmith.com...

The album is amazing, although i knew it before ;)

Today i heard "Coming to the stage" and "we won't" for the 1st time. "Coming to the stage" is the most HIP-HOP-track on the whole album apart from Pump ya brakes, i think. "We Won't" is also very good. both bonus tracks are a bit different to the rest of the album, which is good actually.

There booklet is a poster with a fake-autograph on it

Wouldn't really call it fake, just printed. Its definately Will's autograph cos its bare's an uncanny resemblance to the one he did for me in person (Gotta glote sometimes). :cwm:

Yeah, of course it's printed and NOT a fake, but I couldn't think of another word at the moment..

from austria, you know ;)

There booklet is a poster with a fake-autograph on it

Wouldn't really call it fake, just printed. Its definately Will's autograph cos its bare's an uncanny resemblance to the one he did for me in person (Gotta glote sometimes). :cwm:

Haha, yeah u know it because u got the autograph on ur JJFP cd, aight?! :thumb:

I really LIKE bonus tracks for special countries, dunno why..it's just a bit more exciting :)

I'm from austria and the album will be released on may 2nd! that's far too long that's why i decided to import it from HMV.co.uk to get the bonus tracks too. today i got my copy of the album!

Well the cover is great, i knew it before.. the booklet is not that great as the other will booklets! There booklet is a poster with a fake-autograph on it..but I would never put a poster on the wall which is a CD Cover!? There are no lyrics, that's a bit sad, but I got em from willsmith.com...

The album is amazing, although i knew it before ;)

Today i heard "Coming to the stage" and "we won't" for the 1st time. "Coming to the stage" is the most HIP-HOP-track on the whole album apart from Pump ya brakes, i think. "We Won't" is also very good. both bonus tracks are a bit different to the rest of the album, which is good actually.

Yeah it's a pity he didn't put the lyrics in the booklet! :mad8: