Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

wanna be a potna?

Hero1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

hey i dont deny that all you guys are great fans..and once i get to know you on the board i'll make you a potna..but this post right here was saying if you own all the JJFP albums post a pic and i'll AUTOMATICALLY make you a potna cause then i feel comfortable letting u download b-sides n stuff.. so no need to post ya collection unless u got everything

• Members

hey i dont deny that all you guys are great fans..and once i get to know you on the board i'll make you a potna..but this post right here was saying if you own all the JJFP albums post a pic and i'll AUTOMATICALLY make you a potna cause then i feel comfortable letting u download b-sides n stuff.. so no need to post ya collection unless u got everything

k

my bad..sorry...

• Members

yeah sorry didnt know that because you said in one post:

you can be put in the potna group without having every album..but any1 who wants to be automatically made a potna can do so by postin a picture of their will/jjfp collection.

but that's ok, gotta get them from somewhere. I already tried it couple of times on the internet to get them, but it didnt work out yet

Here some pix of my collection from early 2001. There's a list of my collection as well. I don't think that's been updated since 2002.

Check it out at...

www.geocities.com/willsmithsfans/aj.html

Damn, this is crazy man... :thumb:

1st: you have to know my 1st ws / jjfp cd was big willie style, 2nd willennium, 3rd born to reign. then in the rec. shop i saw gh and homebase. and i only had enough money for 1 cd, so i bought the gh. then later i had money and they didn't have any jjfp cd anymore. so it's hard to find jjfp cds here in amberg.

would i make it to the potnas if i post a pic of these:

VHS

enemy of the state (italian)

men in black (german)

DVD

men in black

men in black II

i, robot

independence day

CD

big willie style

jjfp - greatest hits

willennium

born to reign

greatest hits

lost and found

CD single

black suits comin' (nod ya head)

http://img218.exs.cx/img218/7954/jjfp9dh.jpg

Didn't include my cd singles ( Men In Black, Just Cruisin', Wild Wild West ), but picture shows;

Rock The House CD

He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper CD

And In This Corner CD

Homebase CD

Code Red CD

Greatest Hits CD

plus

Rock The House LP

And In This Corner LP

Girl's Ain't Nothing But Trouble 12"

A Touch Of Jazz 12"

The Magnificent Jazzy Jeff 12" ( 2 different covers )

Girl's Ain't Nothing But Trouble / Brand New Funk 12"

I'm Looking For The One 12"

The Magnificent Jazzy Jeff 7"

A Nightmare On My Street 7"

I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson 7"

I'm Looking For The One 7"

Solo stuff:

The Magnificent EP

The Magnificent CD

Big Willie Style CD

Willennium CD

Think that's about it, Peace

Is there any other way? Most of my older JJFP albums were stolen when my car was broken into, and I haven't been able to find replacements yet.

that's sad!!! :sad6: Hope you can find replacements!!

I ordered some JJFP albums from ebay so I'm waiting for them, then I post a pic to be a potna.