Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hero1

you know the albums good when...

your favorite track changes every half hour..one minute its i wish i made that then ms holy roller then lost & found then party starter..then comin to the stage..then loretta!! :ridepony:

the cds so great...i really wish the 3rd verse of Mr. Nice Guy was there tho

my faves have been pump ya brakes, party starter, swagga, lost and found, loretta and is currently comin to the stage (the clip i heard) lmao.

Mcs don't really make albums like this anymore, at least the so-called popular ones, u could listen to it for a whole hour and not press the skip buttton, it's unbelievable, but of course FP's whole career has been it seems.

Yeah that album is really good and i love all the trax. I dont have a fav song, cause like hero said, my opinion is fav all the time.

JJFP Rock The House

your favorite track changes every half hour..one minute its i wish i made that then ms holy roller then lost & found then party starter..then comin to the stage..then loretta!! :ridepony:

I know exactly what you mean. This album is great. I just need to experience it elsewhere than my bedroom now.

Downstairs it is then,

:hilarious:

haha .. yeah thats exactly how it is :peace:

Hmm yeah, first I really liked Switch, then it was Pump Ya Brakes, after that it was Party Starter but then I thought come on man Lost And Found is the best track and after that I thought it's Tell Me Why! Haha... :kekeke: But I got it now and it's Tell Me Why and that's gonna stay that way!!! :thumb:

It still amazes me how after 9 albums he still keeps it fresher than ever. It's so different than all the others, there are just so many meaningful and unique trax!! Just like he says on the album, originality! That's what rappers need!

i'm totally feeling this album, i never thought it would have this effect so quickly.

at the mo i'm loving I Wish I Made That and Coming to The Stage...

...oh yeah and Loretta and Mr. Nice Guy...

....and Tell Me Why and Party Starter...

......not to forget Pump Ya Breaks and We Wont...

.........or Could U Love Me or Here He Comes

.............or Lost and Found and Ms. Holy Roller or Scary Story...

.................or If U Can't Dance or Wave em Off

and then of course there's Switch...

lol i think you all get the point! :kekeke: