JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and Found as a single

Guest Mr Peterson

Guest Mr Peterson

I just say that I really think Will should release the song "Lost and Found" as a single... I've been debating with myself for a while but after listening to the entire album It really is the best track on the album.... It is something that Hip Hop needs to hear right now!!! I'm not even sure if it would be a huge single but It needs to be heard!!!

ps.. go out and buy the record.... I rarley buy cd's anymore and I had already downloaded this one but I bought it as well... The only way for artists we love to continue is to support them!

I think "Lost + Found" would be a dope single/video when it comes 2 what people NEED 2 hear, but i think other songs on the album are more of what people will WANT 2 hear.

Yeah L&F as a single would be dope!!! But there are also many other tracks that are really dope just like Party Starter and my fav. Tell Me Why! :thumb: But what u mean exactly with ''but i think other songs on the album are more of what people will WANT 2 hear.''? :confused3: Do u mean they would like the songs more or do u mean they would rather to listen to them? Or whatchu mean?