JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and Found, here's my take on it.

I just bought the album and listened through it. I'm not going to go through all the the songs. I'm gonna explain how I feel the album vibes with me.

First, before seeing the tracklisting online, I was pretty sure Petey Pablo was going to be on it. That wouldn't have been a real problem with me if I hadn't heard the first single from his second album. I'm happy he's not hitting my speakers.

Will sounds more mature this time. He's edgier and little bit more angry, but still a fun guy. This album is great at story telling. Check out Ms. Holy Roller, Tell me Why, Loretta, Pump ya Brakes, and Scary Story.

The music is something I'd like to think of as a cross between Willenium and Born to Reign. The flow is something different. It's probably Will at the top of his game.

This album is self-explanatory as why it had the All-Hop-Hop community in love. There's a lot of passion in the songs.

If this was what Columbia was holding back then there's probably some people about to be fired.

This is top-notch stuff.

God Blessa!

• Admin

I agree, the Will's a great story teller, it's great to hear more of it.

i gotta agree on the storytellin front ..thats what we've missed these last few albums..but tracks like loretta..scary story thats sum classic fresh prince right there!