JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rate Lost and Found

Hero1

how would you rate Wills new album?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. how would you rate Wills new album?

• Classic
    • Excellent
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to call it classic, but I did. Because when U look back at the times (like maybe 10 years from now), the album will still be felt. And relevant.

And if anybody votes, poor or average, they should be banned from this site. To say Will's album is average will be a very, very, very-very-very very-VERY bad statement.

• Members

a Classic??? hmmmmmm Difficult to say

But the message of the album....LOST AND FOUND.......That WILL did a definition what lost is and found is.......in the rap industry.........that make this album to a classic.......for me........

Another classic edition to one of the deepest catalogs in hip-hop history. :afro:

i THINK OIT AS A CLASSIC. IT'S GREAT. IT'S ALL THE ABOVE. I'M LOVIN' IT. HELL I'M LISTENING TO IT RITE NOW. :music: :dance: :angel: :switch:

I got the poster on my wall already, this man is my hero, he just keeps on getting better and better, on this album he sounds like he's still a young mc making a demo to get signed, if I could have half the desire he has in my life, I'd be a happy man. :ridepony:

It's hard to call it classic, but I did. Because when U look back at the times (like maybe 10 years from now), the album will still be felt. And relevant.

And if anybody votes, poor or average, they should be banned from this site. To say Will's album is average will be a very, very, very-very-very very-VERY bad statement.

Haha yeah I agree u! :kekeke:

I got the poster on my wall already, this man is my hero, he just keeps on getting better and better, on this album he sounds like he's still a young mc making a demo to get signed, if I could have half the desire he has in my life, I'd be a happy man. :ridepony:

Me 2, he's really a case of admiration, I admire him therefore a lot.