Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scyhigh99

Wuddaya Think?

Here's the SITUASHON:

Stayed up all night last night doin a philosophy paper, & crashed after school yesterday 8:00... which made me wake up now at 3:00 am. L&F is officially up on iTunes. The impatient side of me wants to download it now & throw it on my iPod so I can listen to it on the bus to a field trip today. The normal rational part of me says relax get the CD after school so u can play it in the car and whatnot. Quote the connundrum, no? RESPOND!

just get the cd, u can do both, put it on u're I pod and even listen to it in the car. :dancingcool:

Edited by Big K

Patience, although I'm not the 1 who should be speakin' at all haha.

You could get it from itunes, listen at school, then let some songs listen to friends,

then go buy CD and enjoy it even more.

That's what I did

Here's the SITUASHON:

Stayed up all night last night doin a philosophy paper, & crashed after school yesterday 8:00... which made me wake up now at 3:00 am. L&F is officially up on iTunes. The impatient side of me wants to download it now & throw it on my iPod so I can listen to it on the bus to a field trip today. The normal rational part of me says relax get the CD after school so u can play it in the car and whatnot. Quote the connundrum, no? RESPOND!

Just a lil' bit more patience, get the CD!!! :thumb:

Here's the SITUASHON:

Stayed up all night last night doin a philosophy paper, &

hey lol i dont know if u can help me but i am working on a paper for my level 400 phil. class and its an 18 page paper and i was wondering

do u think i could write a paper about greek rationalism and roman stoicism and then discuss how these 2 cultures dramatically changed in their thought process of the cosmos with the rise of christianity