JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wuddaya Think?

Here's the SITUASHON:

Stayed up all night last night doin a philosophy paper, & crashed after school yesterday 8:00... which made me wake up now at 3:00 am. L&F is officially up on iTunes. The impatient side of me wants to download it now & throw it on my iPod so I can listen to it on the bus to a field trip today. The normal rational part of me says relax get the CD after school so u can play it in the car and whatnot. Quote the connundrum, no? RESPOND!

Here's the SITUASHON:

Stayed up all night last night doin a philosophy paper, & crashed after school yesterday 8:00... which made me wake up now at 3:00 am. L&F is officially up on iTunes. The impatient side of me wants to download it now & throw it on my iPod so I can listen to it on the bus to a field trip today. The normal rational part of me says relax get the CD after school so u can play it in the car and whatnot. Quote the connundrum, no? RESPOND!

Just a lil' bit more patience, get the CD!!! :thumb:

• Members

Here's the SITUASHON:

Stayed up all night last night doin a philosophy paper, &

hey lol i dont know if u can help me but i am working on a paper for my level 400 phil. class and its an 18 page paper and i was wondering

do u think i could write a paper about greek rationalism and roman stoicism and then discuss how these 2 cultures dramatically changed in their thought process of the cosmos with the rise of christianity