JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

TIME 2 HIT UP WAL-MART

With the bonus track download in mind, it's time 2 head out 2 Wal-Mart. I called my Wal-Mart Supercenter just 2 confirm they would be putting out their new releases at midnight and they said they would be. 2 more hours (east coast time)!! I'm hyped!!

Edited by JumpinJack AJ

Man, Wal-Mart sucked!! I got there and they were in no rush 2 get the new releases out. I had 2 ask someone 2 open up the boxes 2 get my copy of the CD. Then i stood in line for half an hour while some annoying lady, in a mart cart, who waz just 2 lazy 2 walk, who had 2 young kids out at 1 a.m. held up the line. They only had 2 self check out lines open (which all had long lines), 1 regular register and 1 return register. It waz an awful experience...but hey, i finally got the album!!

Oh yeah, there is no exclusive download 4 Wal-Mart. Get the album where ever u want. They have it priced at $9.72. And that's not the sale price, that's the regular price.

I just got home from my local Wal-Mart and its around 10 in the morning. I finally got my copy of "Lost & Found" and its dope as hell!! AJ, I think you got ripped off man. I purchased my copy of "Lost & Found" for $12.88 and it came with info for the music download. The music download is: Coming to the Stage. What an awesome track! It shoulda been on the CD!!!

The US version of the CD had no lyrics, just production notes like Tim stated in another post. Will never puts anything good in the inserts. lol. The CD has a red sticker that said.

"Featuring the Hot New Single "Switch"

Plus "Party Starter", "Pump Ya Brakes" and "Tell Me Why".

So I guess those will be the singles most likely.

I'm happy as hell though. It's the first time I picked up a JJFP/Will Smith CD on the day it was released.

• Members

I live in Belgium and went to get my album this mornin, on my cd there is the track coming to the stage on the cd, but i don't have the number: we wont. Is it on the US. Version of the CD ? Maybe they made it different for Europe ... Dno :confused3:

• Members

I just got home from my local Wal-Mart and its around 10 in the morning. I finally got my copy of "Lost & Found" and its dope as hell!! AJ, I think you got ripped off man. I purchased my copy of "Lost & Found" for $12.88 and it came with info for the music download. The music download is: Coming to the Stage. What an awesome track! It shoulda been on the CD!!!

wow i got a free download and the cd only cost me 9.95 US Dollars