JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada fumes

Hero1

• Admin
Hollywood News > "Taste Your Fruit" not about oral sex, fumes Jada Pinkett Smith

New York, May 7 (ANI):

Hollywood actress Jada Pinkett Smith has rubbished suggestions that her song "Taste Your Fruit" is about giving oral sex.

The Matrix Revolutions star, 32 is furious that "Taste Your Fruit", which she composed for her husband Will Smith, has been misunderstood by music associates and the media.

"Tasting your fruit is supposed to symbolize the nurturing aspect of the male character. So, that's what it was supposed to be about," Jada was quoted as saying by imdb.

"But every time someone hears the song and they hear the title they're like 'Now what exactly is 'Tasting Your Fruit' supposed to mean?'" she added

"It wasn't until my husband brought it up to me, he was like 'You know what people are going to think when they hear this song!' "You can interpret it anyway you please!" she concluded.

I don't have a problem if she expresses her FEELINGS for Will in that way ha ha! :kekeke:

The way u all have replied 2 this post is only support what i'ma say...so don't get offended. People are just 2 ignorant these days 4 people 2 do anything creative, new, or different without people misunderstanding it.

Guest Prince
Gotta back what AJ says. Society nowadays always assumes the worst, people aren't as God-fearing as they used to be. If we didn't know what Jada had actually said it meant, for all we knew she could be singing about an orchard. Edited by Prince

[font="Arial"][color=blue]It really doesn't matter what ppl think...I don't have a problem with the title, or with Jada (or Will) speaking of tasting their "fruit"... if infact there is an alternate or special meaning behind the title...

besides, thats why God put them together... :peace: haha... ain't nuthiN' wrong with that... AT ALL...

Whas going on AJ? and my pplZ...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font] Edited by 3cookies

Guest Prince
Things like this can totally get blown out of proportion. Next thing we know people will be saying a song title like that "has no place in society"...

@ 3cookies,
nothing much, chilling at the moment but things are still pretty hectic for me. Hey, don't forget to let me know how your books going.

[font="Arial"][color=blue]I've honestly seen far too many song titles that TRULY have no place in society, and this is not even comparably bad...

about the book...

you bet!. :biggrin:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]