JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tra - Knox

Big K

• Members

Did anybody heard something about Tra - Knox ? The guys who Will did the B2R album with ? Do they have an album that is comming out ?

I'm just asking this because I kinda liked them on the album, and because will was working together with them on an album or something like that .....

Did anybody heard something about Tra - Knox ? The guys who Will did the B2R album with ? Do they have an album that is comming out ?

I'm just asking this because I kinda liked them on the album, and because will was working together with them on an album or something like that .....

Tra Knox is kinda whack! I don't know they aren't that bad but somehow I don't really like them, maybe it's because they were on EVERY GODDAMNED SONG on the B2R album! The album is so great, I like almost anything by Will but I really think some tracks would have been way more betta than with Tra Knox!!! They have talent, they got some smooth and nice, good lyrics but dunno, I don't think they are great or somethin'... :werd:

• Members

Tra Knox is kinda whack! I don't know they aren't that bad but somehow I don't really like them, maybe it's because they were on EVERY GODDAMNED SONG on the B2R album! The album is so great, I like almost anything by Will but I really think some tracks would have been way more betta than with Tra Knox!!! They have talent, they got some smooth and nice, good lyrics but dunno, I don't think they are great or somethin'... :werd:

Yeah i kno bit much of Tra Knox on te album than Will, even more than Will I think :s

And yeah they're not great but like u said, i think they have talent too, and just wanted to know what they're doing now and how their album sounded like if i came out

Yeah i kno bit much of Tra Knox on te album than Will, even more than Will I think :s

And yeah they're not great but like u said, i think they have talent too, and just wanted to know what they're doing now and how their album sounded like if i came out

Yeah, I understand... Did u search the web after them? Google or something? U know, maybe they have a website or something?! :dunno: