Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Viktor

Loretta on this board?

Oh I see, so... Will knows this girl?

And now shes arrested b/c she follows will and is a lil' bit crazy?

yeah, i think that's it, but i dunno if Will ever met her or not, or whether he's telling the story based on what other people have told him.

Hey, no offense man, didn't know. But it is hard to explain the song without spoling it for you, but sorry. You can also hear the track on the VH1 website if that would help.

God Bless

I'm sorry too!

I'm old skool.. I wanna hear the song the first time when I have the cd in my hands and that's why I asked freshprincess about the story. I'm not a fan of downloading or hearing the song before it's released.

hey thats kinda scary to think she could be here. I wonder if Will changed the name to keep her identity a secret. Who knows, but from now on im suspitious of every1 lol. :speechless:

Not of me... b/c I'm a man!!!

I'm not Loretta...

Are u really ? Or are u just saying you're a man, when actually u're a female stalker, so we can't catch you and trust you.

:chuks: who will tell

Not of me... b/c I'm a man!!!

I'm not Loretta...

Are u really ? Or are u just saying you're a man, when actually u're a female stalker, so we can't catch you and trust you.

:chuks: who will tell

wow

this is starting to remind me of the board on willsmith.com where everyone claims to be "Loretta"..... :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: