JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

willsmith.com board is LorettaVille

Hero1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone called "willsfan4ever" just said summertime is wills worst song :puke: eww i need a shower after visitin that board :shower:

SUMMERTIME IS THE ULTIMATE BEST SONG AND NO ONE IS GONNA TELL ME WRONG!!!! I'm gonna kill that person... :offtopic: <--- pretend the sign says "SUMMERTIME ROCKS!!!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

man that aint lorettaville.. its now become Nightmare on Loretta Street :eek4: if you are over there get out while you can!! or you may find yourself dating a 12 year old online :ughwerd:

man that aint lorettaville.. its now become Nightmare on Loretta Street :eek4: if you are over there get out while you can!! or you may find yourself dating a 12 year old online :ughwerd:

Hahaha, they pmed you too huh Tim... Someone pmed me talking about they were in their senior year of highschool... this girl was in the 5th grade... lol...

:kekeke:

:werd: It's more like Lorettas in training, I don't think Loretta's that young. :hilarious:

i think they need to install more trashcans over there so these girls have something to hide behind :kekeke:

Tim, someone just called you out over there, said your full name and everything. I think you may need to go put them in their place... Probably back behind a trashcan, but in their place none-the-less...

• Admin

i think they need to install more trashcans over there so these girls have something to hide behind  :kekeke:

Tim, someone just called you out over there, said your full name and everything. I think you may need to go put them in their place... Probably back behind a trashcan, but in their place none-the-less...

haha im not replying to that ****.. I've got no idea what hes talking about.. i banned that guy from this site a good 5 or 6 months ago and havent heard or talked to him since.. :blabla:

Nah, gotta have respect for them, they're also fans.

It's great to have so many fans, and well most of them are kids over there so,

we have to show some understanding.

Though it is funny to watch them post, also sweet and hope it'll attract more members.

I totally agree.

Hey I heard that happen 2 u Julie. That site is crazy. I have this thought that I'm gonna be watchin' the news and sumthin' like a fan tried to break into Will Smith's house, this fan was a member of the message board of willsmith.com. :scared2: Thats a scary thought, huh? Now that I think of it do u think that where Loretta came from in his song Loretta? :speechless: