JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I'VE GOT LOST & FOUND!

Sup y'all

I went to the mall today and i bought the Lost & Found cd! 2 copies, one for me and one for my girl! Anyway, here are the production notes!

1. Here He Comes

Produced by: Jazzy Jeff

2. Party Starter

Produced by: Polow Da Don for zone 4 inc.

3. Switch

Produced by: Kwame

4. Mr Niceguy

Produced by: The Freshmen

5. Ms Holly Roller

6. Lost & Found

7. Tell Me Why

Produced by: Jae Staxx

8. I Wish I Made That

9. Swagga

10. Pump Ya Brakes

Scrathes by Jazzy Jeff

11. If You Can't Dance

Produced by : The Freshmen

Scrathes by Jazzy Jeff

12. Loretta

13. Wave Em Off

Produced by: D.J. Twinz

14. Scary Story

Produced by: Hotrunner

15. Switch R&B Remix

Produced by: CO P and O.Banga

16. Coming To The Stage

Produced by: Hotrunner

The CD has no thank you's!!

well im kinda dissapointed we didnt see Kanye, Timba, or Luda in there even tho Will said Luda produced Party Starter, didn't he?i really hope the Freshmen r Will, Jeff & Omar! that would be dope! man i wanna get an early copy 2, but this walmart things got me goin crazy. i dont wanna drive 30 minutes all the way over there 2 take the chance of it not bein there!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that people are saying if we were to get the same exact beats, but Jeff was credited, the knowledge that Jeff was involved would then make the quality of the music produced better, where in actuality, nothing would really have changed.

Just to comment on this for a second, if Jeff had produced these beats I would be even more disappointed. Honestly, I don't like the majority of beats on Lost & Found, not that they're all that bad but there is something missing. Especially the kicks and snares don't hit like they should, but this could also be just me since I expected something else from this album.

On the positive tip, Will has really improved on the lyrical tip, his flow on some of the tracks are crazy.

Peace

Remember who said it first. cause i'm gonna say " i told you so" like 400 times if freshmen is will.

• Members

The Freshmen = Omar and his crew?

edit: hmm maybe not

I must say im kind of unhappy letting some nonames produce almost the whole album. Okay if Jeff produces almost a whole album, but otherwise they should spread it out a little...

"Why should i try to sound like y'all sound?!"

Will Smith - Lost And Found :antlers:

You can't say that every Neptunes Beat is off the hook! Or you can't say every Michael Jackson Song is a classic! Will picked the right Beats for his Album! You don't have to work with Big names to make good music!

The Freshmen = Omar and his crew?

edit: hmm maybe not

I must say im kind of unhappy letting some nonames produce almost the whole album. Okay if Jeff produces almost a whole album, but otherwise they should spread it out a little...

"Why should i try to sound like y'all sound?!"

Will Smith - Lost And Found :antlers:

You can't say that every Neptunes Beat is off the hook! Or you can't say every Michael Jackson Song is a classic! Will picked the right Beats for his Album! You don't have to work with Big names to make good music!

Any music by Will is good music!! He probably just wanted a few other people on the album to make it more interesting. As long as Jeff produced some of the tracks, chances are the album is gonna be pretty good! Can't wait to get it!! :dancingcool:

:werd: You are so right on that!! I love the beats..i don't care who made them...they are dope!! This is real Hip Hop...

Hey if the music is dope nuff props to whoever produces it, it'd be nice if FP produced some of these tracks himself too. :wiggle: